After the Attacks…The Spiritual Challenge
See what other Beliefnet members have been saying about the 9/11 terrorist attack and add your voice to the discussion.
Complete 9/11 coverage
- Bomb Them With Butter:
Is a military response exactly what the terrorists want?
- Retaliation Without Violence:
Is this the most practical response?
- The Arab World:
Why do they hate us?
- Privacy After 9/11:
Do you care if the government reads your email?
- More global justice discussions
- More U.S. News discussions
Why did God allow this to happen?
Are justice and forgiveness mutually exclusive?
- End Times:
Is this a sign of the End Times?
Learn more about it
- Community in Coffee:
A compassionate response to U.S. Muslims
What Would Jesus Do?
- Falwell on the Attack:
Is he serious?
- Islamic Beliefs:
Challenge and Critique
- Christian Restraint:
Let's not blame the Muslims
Buddhist Thoughts on the Tragedy
Catholic Thoughts on the Tragedy
Quaker Thoughts on the Tragedy
- Fighting Fear:
What are you doing to calm your nerves?
- Healing Rituals:
Strategies for coping
Dreams after the terrorist attacks
- Traumatic Stress:
How have you been affected?
How do you help your kids cope?
What words have brought you comfort?
Is there anything to be thankful for?
They inspire us, and break our hearts
Share inspirational stories in face of crisis
Global Justice and U.S. News
Healing and Recovery
- ‘Who But the Lord?’ The Law Under Fire after Ferguson and a Chokehold
- How Do We Forgive Historical Pain Caused by Racism?
- What We Can Learn About Forgiveness From Paula Deen?
- Christians Flee Mosul as Extremist Group Threatens Death
- Science Catches Up With The Bible: Study Shows Religion Doesn’t Make People Righteous