Dreams after the terrorist attacks

This forum has moved!
Same people, same great conversations, new location.
Please join us in the new Beliefnet Community.

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

BeliefnetCommunity
9/20/2001 3:17 PM
1 out of 52

We have heard quite a few people say that since the terrorist attacks of September 11, they have had more bad dreams and nightmares. Not just children -- adults too are having frightening dreams.

If you have had such dreams, share them here. It might be helpful.

pampam9
9/20/2001 4:21 PM
2 out of 52

I drempt that my 11 year old son and 4 year old daughter was all alone, there was a war going on. But they seeked shelter in our celler which has a lot of canned food. I guess I was thinking earlier, that if anything should happen we would at least have enough food to last us. Then I went to bed and drempt this. It was an earie feeling and good at the same time.

Caliana
9/20/2001 4:58 PM
3 out of 52

I have had a wide variety of bad dreams all very odd and symbolic in nature but the worst is this one.

The cities of the world are in shambles, several prominent landmarks in cities such as Sydney, London, Paris, and many more appear, many look to be in the Middle East and Asia.

There are people walking through the ruins, in robes of varying colors (sort of like uniforms they are all the same regardless of location) picking up bodies and moving survivors out of the cities.

They are almost ghostly figures, as you cannot see there faces....and then I wake up.

Adelize
9/20/2001 8:32 PM
4 out of 52

I dreamt that there was a huge iguana type animal/reptile on my bedroom wall it was confronted by a smaller lizard type thing. There was a fight, a bit of a struggle and then I could see the life leaving the smaller beast. I hope the iguana symbolizes America.
Blessings.

<Prev | Next>    First Page | Last Page  
This is a read-only area.

Advertisement

About Beliefnet

Our mission is to help people like you find, and walk, a spiritual path that will bring comfort, hope, clarity, strength, and happiness. More about Beliefnet.

Legal

Copyright Beliefnet, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. Use of this site is subject to Terms of Service and to our Privacy Policy. Constructed by Beliefnet.

Advertisement

DiggDeliciousNewsvineRedditStumbleTechnoratiFacebook