Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. ~ Corinthians 13
9 Steps: How to Move from Fear to Love
1. Embrace the Fear of Surrender. Instead of running from fear, instead of pushing it away or shoving it down, down, down; simply embrace it. Become intimate with it. Know your fear inside and outside.
2. Imagine. Place all your fears in a pink bubble and allow the bubble to fly high into the sky, into the stratosphere and watch the pink bubble and your fears dissipate and disappear.
3. Clear the Space. As the bubbles of fear go up, up, up know that you are clearing a space for true transformation; a space for all the gifts of the Universe, of God to be delivered to you.
4. Recognize. Recognize that a burning, indestructible core of life lives within you; the light of love.
5. Be Fully Present. Be one with the moment of recognition, one with the everlasting core of inner light and love.
6. Be the Bodhisattva. There you are, present, no longer trying to control or manipulate; no longer protecting and defending yourself from the slings and arrows of judgment and criticism. Simply surrender each moment to the next.
7. Love. Allow love to flow through you and then out; streaming out.
8. Surrender to Love. When you surrender to your own heart, you are surrendering to love. Love is the interconnected force of the Universe that unites us.
For more love, visit Our Lady of Weight Loss’s KICK in the TUSH CLUB/FB!
Surrender to Love …. NOT the icing!
wise * fun * utterly useful
Sign up for the KICK in the TUSH CLUB monthly e-newsletter, sign up here.
To join the FACEBOOK/KITT Club, click here!
For one-on-one coaching, contact Janice!