1) Sometimes there is nothing to do but be loving.
2) Things that I thought took so much time to unfold, really took no time at all upon their completion. The experience was everything.
3) Mistakes mean nothing in the course of a life well lived, where the foolishness of love are the adventures of the soul.
4) Love is the most powerful force in every situation.
5) Practicing love is the exercise of the heart.
6) Love’s perfection lies in the acceptance of each moment.
7) When you let love lead the way you always end up exactly where you are supposed to be.
8) If you are not thinking with love what you are seeing and saying (to yourself and others) is not real.
***This one is a blink, blink, blinky mcblinkerson one, requiring a love yourself heart opening detachment and release of the ‘you’ve got to be kidding me.’
9) Love does not live in the past or predict the future, it is complete in this present moment, highlighting what needs present attention past the blocks self placed in front of the heart.
10) No matter what circumstance seems to be put in front of you, the deepest truth of our loving humanity is always available.
11) People find loving everyone tough because on some deep level we all get the Martin Luther King Jr. influenced by love statement our job isn’t to like everyone it is to love them. So those that bug us, irritate us, drive us to the brink, are in our lives to teach us love.
12) When you think it hurts to much to love and you want to close your heart and call them names and point out why they are assholes, love more deeply, it only means that you love yourself enough to remember how closing your heart brings you pain.
14) Wisdom and understanding and forgiveness flow freely from an open heart.
15) Giving is receiving in loving action.
16) Losses are openings to a beautiful understanding of the magic of nature.
17) The work of love always being the answer – arrives at many results.
18) What disappears in the practice of love is not meant for you at this time.
19) Love sometimes brings in a punch in the face, this does not mean there is anything wrong with loving someone. It means that you take back your keys, move quickly away from them.
20) When love becomes the way you move through the world you are a loving vortex of joy, a person in whose presence people feel the connection to the eternal. Nothing that comes up changes that force of aliveness.
22) No matter how many labels, ideas, letters, slurs, hashtags, we are all the same in love.
23) Seeds always grow. Plant them with love and save yourself the heartache of the weeds of anxiety and fear.
24) Love never ends and remains long beyond the form of the individual.
25) The earth has been spinning around for a long ass time.
26) There is no journey, there is only remembering the truth with love. We choose the players we play with.
27) You are guilty or guiltless, bound or free, unhappy or happy, simple by choosing love over fear.
28) The soul knows where it belongs, not some of the time, all of the time.
29) Forgiveness is the grace of love.
30) Life is complicated, love is not.
31) Love’s expression takes different forms with various people and places in time, it continues on and keeps us connected.
32) Love has no end!
33) Love may express itself in one person or at one time as a mother’s love, and at another, as a romantic partner, a teacher, healer, a business partner, etc. Our sacred contracts with each other take different forms or expressions of Love. While not all sacred relationships are meant to result in love affairs – all are the affairs/expressions of Love! One Love expression isn’t fuller, truer or more complete than the others and Love doesn’t end when our sacred contracts are fulfilled.
34) Love’s beautifully varied expressions are all facets of the same crystal! That love expresses itself in all these ways is a testament to the power and beauty of our never-ending spirits and the fact that All is One and Love is All there Is.
35) No matter what the question… love always remains the answer.
With Infinite Love and Gratitude…
Melanie Lutz is a screenwriter living in Los Angeles, California