Last weekend, after attending a workshop at Yogaphoria, which is one of my favorite yoga studios in one of my favorite towns on the planet..riverside, artsy, colorful New Hope, PA, I decided to meander through the streets, basking in the late Spring warmth.  I found myself engaged in people watching from the porch of Starbucks.…

When you wish upon a star….. dreams come true. What happens when you bring together a svelte, youthful looking octogenarian whose desire was to take a long distance truck trip and a singer-songwriter, interfaith minister, handy-woman, retired truck driver?  The manifestation of a miracle, that’s what. Eighty two year old Margarette Kirsch from Merritt Island,…

May 30 is recognized as Memorial Day in the U.S.; a day that honors those who have served in the military, as well as their families whose support has allowed them to do so. While I certainly hold them in my heart, I don’t glorify war. I prefer instead to honor peace and as well, those peaceful warriors…

Last Sunday, I attended an event called Raise The Vibration which was held at Independence Mall in Philadelphia. A month or so earlier, I had picked up a pastel colored postcard with an image of Kwan Yin who is known as The Goddess of Compassion, imprinted on it.  My friend Rod Schichtel who works in…

More from Beliefnet and our partners
More from Beliefnet and our partners
Close Ad