Ever think you know someone fairly well, only to discover a wealth of information about them that blows you out of the water?  Such was the case of my friend Cass Forkin, who spoke last weekend at Circle of Miracles in Doylestown, PA.  Her topic was “My Spiritual Balance Sheet For Inner Peace…

An old Rabbi once asked his pupils how they could tell when the night had ended and the day had begun.”Could it be,” asked one of the students, “when you can see an animal in the distance and tell whether it’s a sheep or a dog?””No,” answered the rabbi. … Another asked, “Is…

This is a subject that some find challenging to speak of and still others avoid totally, and yet taking our last breath is as natural as taking our first; the cycle of life in completion. I have never witnessed a birth in person, but have been what I consider a mid-wife at the passing…

The way I see it, everyday is Friendship Day, but in 1935, the U.S. Congress saw fit to declare it a national holiday on the first Sunday in August. In 1997, the United Nations named Winnie – the Pooh as the world’s Ambassador of Friendship. It was offered as a way of…

More from Beliefnet and our partners
More from Beliefnet and our partners
Close Ad