“Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river.” – Malagasy Proverb
You have probably heard the statistics about marriage—more than half will end in divorce. You don’t marry the person you fell in love with intending to divorce down the road. You fell in love for a reason and it is up to you to make sure you keep that love alive.
But relationships aren’t always easy.
There is give and take and you will have to be willing to put some effort into keeping your relationship strong and healthy. Love is put to the test all the time in this sometimes cruel world. Outside influences that are outside of your control will strain your relationship, but you can make it work.
Here are some tips to help you keep your love alive in a crazy, sometimes cruel world.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
You May Also Enjoy
- 10 Powerfully Inspiring Quotes from Dr. Wayne Dyer
- Sunday Inspiration #80
- Secret Three of a Happy Marriage: Learn to Resolve Conflicts
- 10 Simple Words to Live By
- Sunday Inspiration #79
- Secret Two of a Happy Marriage: Meet Each Other’s Needs
- 10 Morning Rituals that Bring Inspiration
- Sunday Inspiration #78