Affairs and Divorce
- Marriage and Divorce How to Forgive After an Affair It is possible to move past the pain and hurt of an affair! More »
Prevent post-divorce depression by following techniques that will help keep your happiness level steady.
Breakups can be daunting, but they can also mean a new beginning. Here are 10 steps that will help get you ready to embrace life again.
How do you end a relationship that can't be fixed? We asked our readers and they offered these pearls of relationship wisdom.
While there are no rules to help a friend grieve a lost relationship, some methods are better than others. Here are eight tips for helping a close friend after a breakup.
Resources for Coping with Divorce
Featured Divorce Discussions
Featured Member Journal
"It has been the worst 4 weeks of my life. I wish we knew what God has in store for us, because I don't know how I am going to live after the divorce is final."
Top Relationships Features
- What Mom Really Wants for Mother's Day
- 12 Things To Look For In A Future Spouse
- 9 Signs You're in an Emotionally Abusive Relationship
- 10 Tools for Building Better Relationships
- 7 Ways for Men to Handle a Breakup Responsibly
- 10 Ways To Fight For Your Marriage
- Should Christians Use Technology for Dating?
- Do You Ever Really Get Over being Cheated on?
- Think Like Einstein and Attract New Love
- 10 Reasons To Reconsider Divorce
A spiritual preparation for those apprehensive about undergoing life's changes by Dr. Charlene Proctor