Affairs and Divorce
- Marriage and Divorce How to Forgive After an Affair It is possible to move past the pain and hurt of an affair! More »
Prevent post-divorce depression by following techniques that will help keep your happiness level steady.
Breakups can be daunting, but they can also mean a new beginning. Here are 10 steps that will help get you ready to embrace life again.
How do you end a relationship that can't be fixed? We asked our readers and they offered these pearls of relationship wisdom.
While there are no rules to help a friend grieve a lost relationship, some methods are better than others. Here are eight tips for helping a close friend after a breakup.
Resources for Coping with Divorce
Featured Divorce Discussions
Featured Member Journal
"It has been the worst 4 weeks of my life. I wish we knew what God has in store for us, because I don't know how I am going to live after the divorce is final."
Top Relationships Features
- I've Married a Non-Believer. Now What?
- Do You Ever Really Get Over being Cheated on?
- Date Night with God
- 9 Christian Ways to Impress a Woman
- You Might Be Dating a Christian If
- Principled Living
- Seven Steps to Make the Law Of Attraction Work Every Time
- Answered Prayer
- Tips on Feelings and Families
- 7 Things to Say If You Want to Upset Your Partner