Areyou ready to “FALL” in love with this decadent gluten-free flourless cake?? It also happens to be vegetarian and will a few simple subsitutions can be vegan! A good friend of mine had her bridal shower this summer. We put together a recipe book for the bride-to-be, and here is my submission. Make this for […]
Easy Ways to be healthy Part 1:
1) Wash your sheets, pillow cases etc… once a week to prevent dust mites and other allergens from multiplying.
2) Take a multi-vitamin. Find a form you can tolerate, pill, gummi, powder etc…
3) Carry hand sanitizer. Make sure to get under your nails, as well as your hands.
4) Make vegetables the main focus of your meal. If you eat meat, see it as a side dish rather than the main course.
5) Know your caffeine limits. Some is ok, too much and you may experience anxiety, tremors, and insomnia.
6) Create a sleep ritual and a bedtime.
7) Read something new or out of the ordinary to challenge and awaken your brain.
8 ) Avoid procrastination.
9) Don’t over wash your skin.
10) Surround yourself with positive people.
More on a healthy lifestyle: