Item #1 of 2 THEBLAZE.COM – A Texas man’s pregnant wife made it clear she was against having a firearm in their house. However, the husband insisted she learn how to use a gun to protect herself just in case. In fact, it was just a few months ago that he took her out to […]
What You Need to Know about Marriage
QUICK – EASY TO READ – SIMPLE – BULLET FORM
Questions & Answers Driving the Debate – Be Equipped to Tackle the Big Questions…
Get Answers to the 17 Most Important Questions about Marriage!
Backed by solid research and constitutional principle, this short FREE booklet will help you navigate one of our culture’s most significant debates.
Right now, Download our Free E-book What You Need to Know about Marriage with the most Frequently Asked Questions on defining marriage, including answers to:
- What is marriage?
- Why does marriage matter to the government?
- What are the consequences of redefining marriage?
- Shouldn’t same-sex partners get benefits like others?
- Why do you want to interfere with love? Why can’t we just live and let live?
- Are you saying that gay parents can’t love and provide for a child?
- What does the research say?
- Isn’t denying same-sex couples the freedom to marry the same as a ban on interracial marriage?
- If marriage is about children, what about couples who can’t or don’t have children?
- What could be more pro-family than expanding the rules on who can marry?
- Why doesn’t government just get out of the marriage business altogether?
- Why shouldn’t everyone be able to marry the one they love?
- Why would allowing same-sex couples to marry be bad for marriage?
- Isn’t same-sex marriage inevitable?
All Americans have the freedom to live as they choose, but no one has the right to redefine marriage for all of us.
Until the last several decades, the answer was simple. Now citizens and policymakers are struggling with the meaning of marriage.
Changing a definition seems simple, but the effects would be profound— particularly for children. Children need a mom and a dad, and intentionally denying that ideal as a matter of policy will only add to the confusion of recent decades.
When marriage cannot do its job, government grows even bigger to meet the ever-present needs of children.
Backed by solid research and constitutional principle, this short booklet will help you navigate one of our culture’s most significant debates.
Get the FREE Marriage E-Book Now
In Partnership with the Experts at:
The Family Research Council
Alliance Defending Freedom
National Organization for Marriage