I am blessed. I loved my dad and love my husband who is the best dad. So Happy Father’s Day to all the dads! But I realize that on this day when we honor dads, not everyone feels the same. There are dads who abuse, neglect and hurt their children. Other dads are mentally ill […]
A number of years ago, I found this on a website, Thirdage.com. It’s simple but true.
This is what happy couples do…
- Go to bed at the same time.
- Cultivate common interests
- Walk hand in hand or side by side.
- Make trust and forgiveness your default.
- Focus on what your partner does right not wrong.
- Hug each other as soon as you see each other after work.
- Say “I love you” and “Have a good day” every morning.
- Say goodnight every night regardless of how you feel.
- Do a “weather” check during the day.
- Be proud to be seen with your partner.
Are you a happy couple?