No one would argue that we have a lot of serious issues facing our country. So, how do we look confidently in the future? By being spiritually resilient and knowing how to stay strong. Here are 20 ways to help: Talk about world events and how they impact us. When difficulty arise, it is an […]
A number of years ago, I found this on a website, Thirdage.com. It’s simple but true.
This is what happy couples do…
- Go to bed at the same time.
- Cultivate common interests
- Walk hand in hand or side by side.
- Make trust and forgiveness your default.
- Focus on what your partner does right not wrong.
- Hug each other as soon as you see each other after work.
- Say “I love you” and “Have a good day” every morning.
- Say goodnight every night regardless of how you feel.
- Do a “weather” check during the day.
- Be proud to be seen with your partner.
Are you a happy couple?