1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase the chances of winning. The Contest (as defined below), and any web site pages and advertisements relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the 50 states of the United States of America and the District of Columbia.
2. CONTEST SPONSOR: The “Greatest Dad of All Time” Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored byBeliefnet, Inc., 999 Waterside Drive, Suite 1910, Norfolk, VA 23510 and Outreach Films, 2230 Oak Ridge Way, Vista, CA 92081- 8341(collectively, “Sponsor”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the contest, you must be a permanent, legal resident of the 50 states of the United States or District of Columbia and eighteen (18) years of age or older as of August 8, 2011. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Beliefnet, Inc., BN Media Associates, LLC, Amerivision Communications, Inc., Cross Bridge, LLC, Outreach Films and the parent companies, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion fulfillment and/or judging agencies, and retailers of all such companies, persons and/or entities, ("Sponsor and their agents"), and the families and immediate family and/or household members (including, but not limited to, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, step-brothers, step-sisters and in-laws) of Sponsor and their agents are not eligible. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this contest. The Contest will be governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Contest begins at 12:00 am Eastern Time (ET) on January 1, 2012, and ends at 11:59 pm Eastern Time (ET) on January 31, 2011. To enter this Contest, go to the Idol Chatter section of the Beliefnet website, www.beliefnet.com, and follow the directions. You will be required to post an entry explaining why your Dad is the “Greatest Dad of All Time,” and then respond to follow-up questions from the Sponsor (collectively, an “Entry”). All Entries must be received electronically by 11:59 pm PT on January 31, 2011 to be eligible. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries. Incomplete Entries are ineligible. Limit one Entry per person for the entire Contest. The one Entry per person maximum will be strictly enforced. Forged Entries, altered Entries or Entries obtained other than as set out in these rules will be void and ineligible. All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and, will not be acknowledged or returned, and will be subject to the privacy information published at http://www.beliefnet.com/About-Us/Privacy-Policy.aspx. Entry must be made by the entrant, and only at the authorized website address of www.beliefnet.com.
5. Entries made by any other individual or any entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared void and as such deemed ineligible for this Contest.