Your Daily Spiritual Stimulus

Your Daily Spiritual Stimulus

Money Prayer for Our Financial Prayer Circle

posted by dprice

Please join us in prayer for all those in need of financial support. Thank you!

Here’s this week’s requests from our Financial Prayer Circle:

I am asking for prayers for my Dear Life Mate Richard who
works so hard but still struggles with making enough to support our family due
to my health issues that require regular doctor, and hospital visits, that also
put a strain on our financial state and home life. (read more…)

Pray for me as I struggle with the dilemma of financial
difficulty. We want to get married but we can’t afford it and not financially
stable yet.We don’t live together because we do not have jobs. We are educated
but its difficult to find work. (read more…)

Please pray for me because I am unemployed and my wife is
legally blind. I need to return back to work so my wife and I can take care of
some medical issues. (read more…)

I need help to pray for my son, To get a job,so he can
take care of his family. He has Two small babies. Is looking for work sense he
was lay off.And let us pray for everyone who has lost their jobs. (read more…)

Here’s a special money prayer for today:

Dear God,
I surrender to You my wealth, I surrender to You my debts.
Whatever fear I have about money, please remove this fear from my mind.
Whether I believe that money is scarce, or money is too important, or money is bad,
or money is unspiritual, whatever my ideas are that block me — and you know what they are –
dear Lord, please help me.
I wish to have whatever abundance You see fit for me.
I want money to flow freely into me and through me, that it might bless my life and the lives of others.
I surrender to You now any judgements I might have on those who have wealth.
I do not wish to judge, for I know my judgement holds back my own abundance.
Whatever lack of integrity I might have shown, if I am indebted or have violated
anyone else, please wash me clean and heal my min.
I make amends to You and to this person in my heart.
Please show me what behavior You would have me follow, Lord, that I might begin again.
Please place within my mind the attitudes toward money that You would have me hold.
I give up my own interpretations and ask for Yours.
Whatever money comes to me, may it be used to serve You.
Thank You very much.
Amen

~ Marianne Williamson, Illuminata

Peace & Blessings!

jerry watwood sr

posted September 16, 2009 at 10:52 am

HI=my name is just say jerry iam asingle dad with a sixteen yr old girl wish is steel in school she is now in the 10th grade she adopted i got heather at 7 days old as i said now 16 teen her mom adoped mom passed away dec 07 iam now 60 yr old i have bad health due to copd lost my business in 07 also we lost both car an truck i have no income what i relly need is help to make money online i have no compture skills iam doing this blog to see if someone out there could help me get some online business started asap if you can help please let me know ==thanks jerry 256-513-2380orjerrywatwood@att.net

Prayers needed for Finacial Help

posted September 16, 2009 at 11:01 am

Blessings Abound to One and All as One;
May all be so Blessed with enough to spare;
That all Be so Blessed with enough to share;
Due to my disability, my family is in dire straights finanicially,
We are all very faithful family, that does have strong belief in all things for a reason; But we are in need of means to just make it from moment to moment; day to day, month to month without worry and recieving shut off notices for our utilities;
Blessings Abound I am thankful for all we do have, but with winter coming on we have propane for a heat sourse to our furnice and do not have the means to have it filled for winter and with the cooler weather coming sooner then expected; we are just praying that means find their way to us;
I also have to have a liver biopsy on the 30th of Sept this month due to my health problems, and moneys that it takes to make these trips, is really depleteling our resourse fast;
Blessings Abound to all;

Sue

posted September 16, 2009 at 7:54 pm

Thank you, Lord, for helping my husband to find a job. Thank you also for helping us to hold onto our home. Unfortunately, we dug a deep hole of credit card debt. I even spent thousands of dollars at a casino, hoping for a jackpot to pay off our bills! We are now behind on our credit cards by four months. We were only able to pay our mortgage and living expenses during the unemployment, and we don’t see how things will change very much in the near future. We might have to declare bankruptcy, but we’re also praying for a miracle to pay off all the debt. (I have learned my lesson about gambling).
Please pray that God forgives my sin. I plead for divine mercy to relieve our burdens. If bankruptcy is our only choice, please, Lord, don’t let it affect my husband’s new job.
Again, forgive me. Please grant me serenity and mercy. In Your Name, Amen.

Your Name

posted September 17, 2009 at 12:17 pm

I am a 62 year old widow. My husband died in May 2009, who was sick along time. I need pray for finiances My small income do pay all my bills and buy groceries.

Wanda

posted September 20, 2009 at 1:13 pm

Please pray that I will be able to join the peace core I have some debts that could hold me back and I don’t make much money to pay them. I want to be about bigger and more meaningful things and help people. Thanks for your prayers

kimberly

posted September 24, 2009 at 9:40 pm

I would like to be able to have money to pay all my bills off and save for a house.

Norma

posted September 25, 2009 at 11:49 pm

I need prayer for my husband to get a job. I also need prayers that I would aget approved for disiabilty real soon before everything gets turned off, light, gas phone car payments and so on. There is a lot of people having financial hardship in this economy that is hurting.
I pray that God would bliss each and everyone of you.

Kristine

posted December 11, 2009 at 10:46 pm

I am asking for you t pray for my family. I feel ill this year and was out of work f amost 3 months and this lead me to falling beind on my bills. I have been struggeling every month to pay what I have missed. I hav had o file bankruptcy. This is something I thought I would never do. I am trying to find a full time job but it is very hard to find one. I please ask fyu kind people to pray for me. I wam very upset everyday knowing that I am living dy to day an afraid I will wake p andwind up with nothing. I leave with my husband ndmy children and my husband works a 40+ hour a week and also works a parttime job.

joe arceneaux

posted November 27, 2011 at 4:03 pm

need 4500.00 to fix my truck and christmass i have 4 grandkids living with me and my wife she just had a pacemaker put in and i’m disabled please help me thanks and god bless you

Farewell, My Friends: May You Discover Your Own Rich Life
Sadly, today is my last blog on Beliefnet. It has been a tremendous pleasure and honor to have been a part of your lives for the last year. In parting, I want you to know that I hope to continue to be a resource to you through my work at The Money Coaching Institute. Our work as Money Coaches contin

posted 9:45:18pm Mar. 11, 2010 | read full post »

Wednesday's Blessing
Great Spirit, God, Creator of All I welcome You into my heart, mind, body and soul There is always room for You here. Grant me the wisdom to heed my inner voice And the strength to stay grounded while I sing my sacred song. Guide me down my chosen path and give me the courage to pursue what is avail

posted 10:25:31pm Mar. 10, 2010 | read full post »

Are You a Pessimist or Optimist?
I don't know about you but it feels to me that things are getting better. Our nation and the economy still have it's problems, but a hint of positive change does seem to be in the air, doesn't it? Or maybe, it's that spring is on the way and I'm feeling optimistic. Truth be told, I'm a bit tired of

posted 10:49:21pm Mar. 09, 2010 | read full post »

Are You a Shopaholic? An Interview with psychologist, April Lane Benson
I recently had the pleasure of meeting the reknown psychologist, April Lane Benson, at a conference in Arizona, where we were both keynote speakers. April's an expert in compulsive shopping. Afterwards, we had a chance to have lunch together and she gave me a copy of her new book, To Buy Or Not To B

posted 9:49:54am Mar. 08, 2010 | read full post »

Dealing With Our Money "Disorders"
Lately, it seems like the list of society's "money disorders" seems to be growing by the day. Common money issues today include: compulsive shopping, financial infidelity, debt addiction, hoarding, money phobia, compulsive gambling, financial enabling, and chronic under-earning.  What can we do

posted 11:35:27pm Mar. 04, 2010 | read full post »