Calvin’s Commentary: Take note and may be you’d like to alert the U. S. Supreme Court, your political representatives and senators at both the federal and state levels what they’re dooming the USA to if they decide that marriage is a civil right and that the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) discriminates against equality = equal rights for all who desire to marry! These insane marriages depicted below is not far fetched. It is the future if the Supremes decide DOMA is unconstitutional.Even less far fetched situations, look for the U.S. Muslims to demand they can marry 8-and 9-year old females (their Prophet Mohammed did) and others who will renounce the new Mormons’ doctrine and opt to adhere to their old doctrine that allowed for multi-marriages to harems of women. Mormon men will be able to declare that this older sworn doctrine is their sacred recently adopted new doctrine and their new-found constitutional right entitles them to legalize bigamy. Mormons will be able to demand they can marry a swarm of women. If you say this to anyone else (a.k.a. a liberal) anticipate that you will be told I’m way off base and this could never happen, but, believe me, it will be the future of the USA. Mark my words! ▬ Donna Calvin▬ Wednesday, April 3, 2013
[Leviticus 18:22] Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
[Romans 1:28-31] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;  Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,  Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:  Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
[1 Corinthians 6:8-10] Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.  Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,  Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
[Galatians 5:19-21] Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,  Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,  Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Australian Guy Marries His Dog
He assures wedding guests ‘it’s not sexual’
Newser) – Arguably even weirder than the woman who married herself or the man who married his pillow: An Australian man has married his dog. Joseph Guiso wed Honey, a 5-year-old labrador, in Toowoomba this week, the Chronicle reports. Thirty friends and family members attended, and listened to vows (presumably only delivered by Guiso) including, “You’re my best friend and you make every part of my day better.”
Guiso came up with the idea—and the location, a park—while on a walk through said park while a human couple was getting hitched. “I said that could be us,” Guiso says. “She didn’t say anything so I took that as a yes.” Guiso calls himself “religious” and claims he felt guilty living with Honey out of wedlock. Even so, he assured guests, “it’s not sexual. It’s just pure love.” And yes, they are planning to honeymoon. Click here to read about five people who married inanimate objects.
5 People Married to Inanimate Objects
The Berlin wall’s ‘wife’ calls it ‘completely normal’
- Erika La Tour Eiffel: As you might be able to guess from her new last name, this former US Air Force soldier wedded the Eiffel Tower—at a ceremony attended by friends—in 2007. Previous relationships include an archery bow named Lance, and a sword.
- Eija-Riitta Eklöf Berliner-Mauer: She gave the phenomenon of falling in love with inanimate objects a name: Objectum Sexual. Her spouse? The Berlin Wall.
- Miss Wolfe: This Pennsylvania woman says she’s attracted, “sexually and mentally,” to a roller coaster called 1001 Nachts that she’s ridden more than 3,000 times. She even carries around—wait for it—spare nuts and bolts from the ride.
For the complete list, as well as more crazy details (how exactly does one consummate a marriage to the Eiffel Tower?), read on…
11 People And The Inanimate Objects They Are Sexually Attracted To
1. The other day I told you about Becky, the Dr. Laura guest who can only get off by humping the corner of her laundry basket, which she’s had since college. She admitted to preferring the basket her husband Steve’s really “large” penis. There’s no denying that clean laundry is sexy as hell, but it’s clear that her feelings for the laundry basket run deeper than that. Becky’s is not the only case of a person being turned on by — or even having romantic feelings for — an inanimate object. Click through to read about more people with objectum sexuality, otherwise known as a romantic desire for inanimate objects such as laundry baskets. [Oprah]
2. Remember in elementary school when you said stuff like, “I love butter,” and all your friends would reply, “Well, why don’t you marry it?” Well, it seems some people took that advice to heart. And somehow, it’s more acceptable for a man to marry a pillow than for him to marry another man? A Korean dude named Lee Jin-gyu actually married a pillow printed with his favorite anime character, Fate Testarossa. This is not just a joke on “30 Rock”—he actually married a pillow. [Escapist Magazine]
3. A Swedish woman named Eija-Riitta Eklöf Berliner-Mauer coined the term “Objectum Sexual” (or OS) in the 1970s after she married the Berlin Wall and took on the last name “Berliner-Mauer.” Of the phenomenon, Eija-Riitta says it’s not actually a recent phenomenon. “While unusual in Western society, in Eastern cultures people routinely believe objects have souls,” she said. “It is perfectly normal.” When the wall was taken down 10 years into their marriage, Berliner-Mauer was distraught but eventually shifted her affections to a local fence. I’m not positive, but there might be a difference in believing something has a soul and thinking it’s marriage material. [Independent]
4. A 40-year-old man in the U.K. got his penis sufficiently stuck in a steel pipe while trying to make love to it. He had no choice but to call emergency services to rescue his member. I’m wondering what the operator’s reaction to hearing the words “My penis is stuck in a steel pipe!” was?) He was initially taken to the ER, but doctors were unable to operate on him because the restricted blood flow. With the steady hands of seven firefighters, it took 30 minutes and a metal grinder (arrrgghhh!) to free his bruised and battered willy. I wonder if he still has feelings for the pipe after it hurt him so? [Newser]
5. Erika La Tour Eiffel is a former U.S. Air Force soldier who claims to be married to the Eiffel Tower. She had also been in love with an archery bow (named Lance) and a sword before that. Erika had a wedding ceremony with friends in 2007, promising eternal love to the monument and legally changing her name. But it’s not easy being married to a tourist attraction, on top of the fact that she lives across the globe in San Francisco. Also, Erika says, “There is a huge problem with being in love with a public object. The issue of intimacy — or rather lack of it — is forever present.” On their first-year anniversary, Erika visited her love to “consummate” her marriage by straddling one of the beams naked. I wonder if the Washington Monument’s already taken? Eh, the Eiffel Tower is sexier. [Independent UK]
6. A Polish hospital worker was caught having a quickie in the break room with his beloved vacuum cleaner. His excuse? Oh, he said he was vacuuming his underwear. Didn’t you know that’s a common practice in Poland? Yeah right. But seriously, that sounds dangerous. [The Sun UK]
7. Unable to feel aroused by men, Maria Griffin married her truck on Valentine’s Day. And, apparently, their sex life is amazing! Just how exactly do they have sex? I am so curious. Anyhow, I guess it’s none of my business. I’m really happy for them. They make an adorable couple. Just goes to show, you never know when true love is going to roll into your life. [Kitten Meat]
8. A UK man was arrested when children witnessed him getting frisky with the light of his life, a lamp post. Would it be in bad taste for me to make a joke about him being a lamposexual? [Telegraph]
9. Ohio man, Art Price Jr., was arrested after he was caught having repeated trysts with a metal picnic table in the park. He was caught on tape completely nude, engaging sexually with a hole in the center of the table intended for an umbrella. He should have brought it back to his place instead. [Fox]
10. Pennsylvanian Miss Amy Wolfe has been courting a roller coaster called 1001 Nachts for over 10 years. She’s been on the ride over 3,000 times and plans on changing her surname to Weber after its manufacturer. Of her bond, Wolfe says, “I love him as much as women love their husbands and know we’ll be together forever. I was instantly attracted to him sexually and mentally.” She says she is not jealous that others can ride 1001 Nachts and she sleeps with a picture of the roller coaster on her ceiling and carries its spare nuts and bolts with her to feel close. It’s far too easy to make a joke about carrying your husband’s “nuts and bolts.” [Telegraph]
11. He wants to ride his bicycle, he wants to ride his bike. But not in the way Freddie Mercury intended. He wants to ride it naked … until he reaches orgasm. Fifty-one-year-old Robert Stewart promised the judge that he would stop riding his bicycle naked in public or face jail time. [BBC]
Obama administration urges justices to overturn anti-gay marriage law