Jesus Creed

Jesus Creed

What’s in that monkey’s mind? (Photo in search of caption)

posted by Scot McKnight

MonkeyWomanRiver.jpg

Brian in NZ

posted April 30, 2010 at 3:04 pm

“Who invited you?”
BTW Is that picture taken on the Amazon River?

George

posted April 30, 2010 at 3:04 pm

” So, what you’re telling me is that there are places where other monkey’s live, and food is brought to them, and they don’t have to worry about being eaten,and people pay to see them play . . . . how do I now live with this knowledge?”

Pat

posted April 30, 2010 at 3:18 pm

“What you lookin’ at Willis?”

Mark

posted April 30, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Monkey thinking: I love the way they have these humans on display in the park. I’ll need to bring the kids next time.

Phillip

posted April 30, 2010 at 3:34 pm

Does that hat make you look silly? Hmm. Good question. Do you want an honest answer?

Michael W. Kruse

posted April 30, 2010 at 3:50 pm

“Don’t look at me. That whole Adam and Eve thing was your branch of the genetic tree.”

Darren King

posted April 30, 2010 at 5:17 pm

“Speaking of “origins”, how come I don’t get no respect?”

Ken

posted April 30, 2010 at 6:20 pm

“You can drop the researcher guise, I’m not buying it. What are you really after?”

John W Frye

posted April 30, 2010 at 9:20 pm

[the woman is Kris McKnight]
Monkey speaks:
Well, Doctor, you see I have these bad dreams and I become this big gorilla that climbs the Empire State Building, and planes shoot at me! It’s just awful. Why? What’s wrong with me? Am I crazy?

josenmiami

posted April 30, 2010 at 10:51 pm

I’m not sure we really want to know what is in that monkey’s mind. Somethings are best left unsaid.

Dairy

posted May 1, 2010 at 12:04 am

It wasn’t me. Honestly, I’ve been here all afternoon!

JoanieD

posted May 1, 2010 at 6:23 am

“Ooooh, I could use me one of those nifty hats.”

Mark R

posted May 1, 2010 at 9:19 am

Now you want to see me do some push ups?

linda

posted May 1, 2010 at 4:36 pm

have you seen the remote?
how YOU doin’?
could you get me a lemonade sweetie?

Unapologetic Catholic

posted May 1, 2010 at 8:11 pm

“You’re my relative? Where’s your prehensile tail? Without a tail, you can’t possibly be intelligently designed!

MatthewS

posted May 2, 2010 at 12:30 am

Wanna eat bugs out of each other’s hair?

JoanieD

posted May 2, 2010 at 6:52 am

I love Linda’s comment at #14. And #16 by MatthewS is cute too!

Grant

posted May 2, 2010 at 4:14 pm

So anyway doc, there’s this girl and I think she likes me but…