From, "Atlanta Cooknotes," published in cooperation with your Daily InBox newsletter.
- 6 slices Canadian bacon or 6 thin slices ham
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. For each serving, place a slice of bacon or ham in a greased, individual ramekin. Scatter about two tablespoons Swiss cheese on top. Break one egg on top of cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle about one tablespoon cream over egg. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Return and bake until eggs are of desired consistency. Recipe may also be baked in a 9 x 9-inch casserole.