Item #1 of 2 THEBLAZE.COM – A Texas man’s pregnant wife made it clear she was against having a firearm in their house. However, the husband insisted she learn how to use a gun to protect herself just in case. In fact, it was just a few months ago that he took her out to […]
Find out where pro-death, anti-gun Dem Sherrod Brown and Challenger Republican pro-gun 100% pro-life Josh Mandelfor U.S. Senate to represent OHIO stands on these 13 important issues that matter to YOU.
- Public Display of the Ten Commandments
- Making permanent the reductions in the federal income tax rates
- Federal Marriage Amendment to the U.S. Constitution defining marriage as a union between one man and one woman
- Recognizing Jerusalem as the undivided capital of Israel
- Opposes Using U.S. tax dollars to “bailout” European countries that may default on their debt obligations
- Eliminating all federal funding of Planned Parenthood
- Banning ownership of handguns
- Health and Human Services mandate (HHS) that would require employers, including religious institutions, to cover contraception, sterilization, and abortifacient drugs.
- Repealing of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, also known as “Obamacare”
- Making permanent the increase in the dependent child tax credit
- Giving amnesty to illegal immigrants in the United States
- Legislation that protects hospitals, doctors and other healthcare entities from discrimination for refusing to provide or provide coverage for abortions.
- Federal registration of firearms and licensing of gun owners
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO
CLICK ON ANY OF THOSE TOPICS TO TAKE YOU TO SIMILAR POSTINGS
Posted by Donna Calvin — Friday, October 26, 2012
Please share this Watchwoman post on Facebook, Linkedin, Google+1, Twitter to all your friends.
Click “Like”, Share, and Leave Comments.
Visit Word Warriorette, a free Yahoo Group, and subscribe to be notified (one email a day) of new posts on Watchwoman.
DISCLAIMER: Beliefnet puts paid advertisements on “Watchwoman on the Wall” blog site including some that would never be approved of by the King James Bible, Pastor Ernie Sanders of Doers of the Word Church, What’s Right-What’s Left Radio Ministry, the Voice of the Christian Resistance, Geauga County Right to Life and Donna Calvin. We at www.WRWL.org do not condone, endorse, adhere to, practice or believe in many of the topics and some of what other bloggers promote or their religions at Beliefnet. However, Mrs. Calvin has no control of what Beliefnet displays. She blogs at Beliefnet because she is in the missionary field ministering to true believers posting articles and commentaries informing pro-life, conservative Christians of recent anti-Christian acts and hostile legislation to God’s Agenda and His Will for the world. Hopefully, unbelievers will read these along with the salvation message of Jesus Christ as written in the Gospel of John, Chapter 3, according to the King James Bible, and be saved. A missionary must go into the unbelievers’ territory to reach them. Her mission is to Proclaim Warning to a Nation that has forgotten their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the only Truth, the Life, and the only Way to the One God the Father. (Posted 10/26/12)
BEST OF THE BEST ON WATCHWOMAN
“Inspirational. Do you know for sure?”