Item #1 of 2 THEBLAZE.COM – A Texas man’s pregnant wife made it clear she was against having a firearm in their house. However, the husband insisted she learn how to use a gun to protect herself just in case. In fact, it was just a few months ago that he took her out to […]
Watchwoman: These laws are NOT in accordance with the U. S. Constitution or God’s Law-Word. Bloomberg in NYC is banning 16 oz soda sizes or larger, apparently in Cambridge, it will be any size of soda pop! This will not cure obesity and is just one more way for government to seize control of your life. Look for food rationing for the obese in the future! And no ONE is going to like it! This is what you got when you voted for Obama who promised to fundamentally change America! He meant it, he means to create a socialist dictatorial government who will control you and the future generations even more so. This is what you got when you got Obamacare! We are soon going to be living in a very uncomfortable totalitarian police state. “Papers please!” “How much do you weigh?” “Sorry, you’re not allowed to shop until you lose 5 pounds!” Read below: “THE SUBVERSION OF THE U.S. CONSTITUTION!” and see all the links I have been writing about for the past year on the Food Police! 18 stories so far — and no one is marching on Washington DC complaining yet! People delude themselves in denial saying, “Oh, they wouldn’t do that!” Yeah, well wait and see! ▬ Donna Calvin
Policy Order Resolution
|IN CITY COUNCIL|
|June 18, 2012|
THE SUBVERSION OF THE U.S. CONSTITUTION!
Links to Items about the Food Police Force & the Anti-Obesity Campaign to Take Away Your Inalienable Rights that are God-given and guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution.
WHAT GOD HAS ALREADY DECLARED ABOUT DIETARY LAWS
God did away with all dietary restrictions and dietary laws when Peter had his Dream/Vision regarding eating all foods (Acts 10:1-48 through 11:1-18)
SHOULD WE EXERCISE MODERATION?
[Philippians 4:5] Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
Plus, if we cannot control ourselves when eating them, we should avoid them, like an alcoholic should not drink.
[1 Corinthians 6:12] All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
[1 Corinthians 10:23] All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
See Watchwoman Related Posts
- Food Nazi’s coming after milk and popcorn
- Philadelphia Food Police to Eradicate ‘Food Deserts’
- Political Cartoon – NY Bloomberg’s Soda Ban – June 1, 2012
- ‘Lunch-In’ Protests Crackdown on Homemade Lunches
- Here come da Food Police, first for the poor…
- Michelle Obama Will Run for the Senate in 2016, Liberal Pundit McLaughlin Predicts
- I didn’t say it! – But a Lawmaker Says Michelle Obama Has ‘Large Posterior’
- $10 Million Dollar First Lady “Just Say No to Fries” Helps Olive Garden Bend to Her Menu
- ISLAMIC MILITANT GROUP BANS TASTY SNACK FOOD FOR BEING ‘TOO CHRISTIAN
- Food industry decries tighter rules on marketing to kids
- Uncle Sam, Diet Dictator?
- Hum☺r – THE FOOD POLICE’S TOP 10 TO SOLVE The Obesity Epidemic
- Take Action: Tell your two US Senators to oppose S. 1310, the Dietary Supplement Labeling Act of 2011 (with one click)
- NEWS!!! Harvard Elites Want to Take Fat Kids From Their Parents (by Steven Birn)
- FAT HUMOR!!! But seriously, folks, Michelle Obama’s 1,556-Calorie Lunch Raises Eyebrows
- The Invasion of the Food Police and the Anti-Smoking U.S. Nazi’s
- Obama’s Food Police in Staggering Crackdown
- No more soda in Cambridge, Ma Restaurants
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO
CLICK ON ANY OF THOSE TOPICS TO TAKE YOU TO SIMILAR POSTINGS
Posted by Donna Calvin — Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Please share this Watchwoman post on your Facebook page, Linkedin, Google+1, Twitter to all your friends.
Please click “Like”, Share, and Leave Comments.
Visit Word Warriorette, a free Yahoo Group, and subscribe to be notified (one email a day)
of new posts on Watchwoman.
DISCLAIMER: Beliefnet puts paid advertisements on “Watchwoman on the Wall” blog site including some that would never be approved of by the King James Bible, Pastor Ernie Sanders of Doers of the Word Church, What’s Right-What’s Left Radio Ministry, the Voice of the Christian Resistance, Geauga County Right to Life and Donna Calvin. We at www.WRWL.org do not condone, endorse, adhere to, practice or believe in many of the topics and some of what other bloggers promote or their religions at Beliefnet. However, Mrs. Calvin has no control of what Beliefnet displays. She blogs at Beliefnet because she is in the missionary field ministering to true believers posting articles and commentaries informing pro-life, conservative Christians of recent anti-Christian acts and hostile legislation to God’s Agenda and His Will for the world. Hopefully, unbelievers will read these along with the salvation message of Jesus Christ as written in the Gospel of John, Chapter 3, according to the King James Bible, and be saved. A missionary must go into the unbelievers’ territory to reach them. Her mission is to Proclaim Warning to a Nation that has forgotten their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the only Truth, the Life, and the only Way to the One God the Father.