Item #1 of 2 THEBLAZE.COM – A Texas man’s pregnant wife made it clear she was against having a firearm in their house. However, the husband insisted she learn how to use a gun to protect herself just in case. In fact, it was just a few months ago that he took her out to […]
Watchwoman: The following article from a Yahoo blog, “THE CUTLINE,” exposing how manipulative and inaccurate the mainstream media truly is, appears on the front page of Yahoo’s Start Page in the top line of their area entitled “TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS” of the most prominent stories of breaking HEADLINE NEWS. < http://news.yahoo.com > Yahoo could never be accused of being conservative. Yahoo’s front page headline news items displayed are by no means generally favorable to conservative, pro-life Christians, as I’ve observed over the numerous years I’ve logged onto it. SO!!! I emphasize, the following article is not written by a media who would be aligned with Watchwoman, Rush Limbaugh, Jim Quinn & Rose, Pastor Ernie Sanders, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage, et. al. Ordinarily Yahoo news expresses the same left-winged worldview as the rest of the biased, communist anti-Christ mainstream news media. Since I’ve been blogging here for the past year at Beliefnet, you MUST have noticed by now that I loathe the biased, slanted, and unfair sloppy reporting especially about social issues — the very social issues that are of the greatest importance to conservatives and bona fide Christians by the God-hating mainstream media. Saying that they are the “mainstream media” is being generous to their venue. People like myself refer to them as the lamestream media because they predictably take up the causes that favor the murder of the innocent unborn by money-grubbing, bloody abortionists, the vulgar feminists’ position, the anti-Americans’ pose of we-hate-the-USA, the anti-capitalist communist stance, and all too often the position of the criminal over the victim just to make a racial issue out of it at every opportunity to work up the Democrat’s supporters into a frenzy to make sure they continue to vote for more like the former Black Panther Bobby Rush in Illinois, who wore a hoodie in the US House of Representatives recently to show his alignment with the rest of the race baiters like revalshapton, revjesseejackson, and revlouisfarrakan concerning the shooting of Trayvon Martin by a Hispanic man named George Zimmerman. ▬ Donna Calvin
Trayvon Martin case has exposed some of the media’s worst tendencies–selective editing, rushing to judgment, stoking anger for ratings and page views–and it’s taken more than fake photos, the incendiary stumbles of Geraldo Rivera and Spike Lee and verbal clashes between Piers Morgan and Toure to shine a light on them.
Here are three recent, troubling examples:
1. After ABC News aired surveillance video of George Zimmerman, Martin’s shooter, entering a police precinct without any apparent injuries, the Daily Caller treated the tape like a Zapruder film, enhancing still images from the video and concluding that it found “what may be an injury to the back of his head.” The site’s photo “analysis” of the back of Zimmerman’s head–replete with yellow Photoshopped arrows–“indicates what appears to be a vertical laceration or scar several inches long.”
Keep in mind, this is the same Daily Caller that published 152 pages of what the conservative site claims were Martin’s tweets–which, if they were, prove that Martin was a pretty typical high school male, preoccupied with girls, sex and getting out of class early.
2. NBC told the Washington Post that it has launched an internal investigation of the “Today” show’s editorial process after its morning show aired an edited conversation between George Zimmerman and a 911 dispatcher recorded moments before the shooting. The investigation came after Fox News and others pointed out that the network spliced two parts of the call together, making it appear as if Zimmerman had said, “This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.” In reality, Zimmerman was answering a dispatcher’s question:
Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy–is he black, white or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.
3. In an flailing effort to break news in a month-old shooting, CBS News aired an interview with Richard Kurtz, the funeral director who handled Trayvon Martin’s burial.
[Related: Geraldo Rivera finds the “real culprit”]
“There were no physical signs like there had been a scuffle,” Kurtz declared, which the network said proves Zimmerman’s claims of a violent encounter with Martin before the shooting are false. “The hands–I didn’t see any knuckles, bruises or what have you, and that is something we would have covered up if it would have been there. He looked perfectly normal to me when he came in and the story just does not make sense that he was in this type of scuffle or fight in anything that we could see.”
Except, he said, the gunshot wound.
SEE RELATED WATCHWOMAN POSTS:
If the following links do not work, just copy and paste the link into your browser.
- What the media never tells you about crime!
- BREAKING! Zimmerman charged with second degree murder
- “I am the real George Zimmerman…”
- Man tells police group yelled ‘Trayvon,’ then beat him
- Political Cartoon – Zimmerman and NBC
- Mainstream Media: Selective Editing, Rushing Judgment, Stoking Anger, Fake Photos, Incendiary Stumbles
- Political Cartoon: Hoodies
- Hoodie-Wearing Gunmen Kill 1, Wound 5 in Bobby Rush’s Chicago District (Bobby, former Black Panther wears hoodie in US House)
- Hotzone Oxycodone: Crime Stats of Area Where Zimmerman encountered Trayvon (Sanford, FL & Twin Lakes)
- Coincidence? Obama camp peddles 2012 ‘Hoodies’ (Cleveland Councilman sports hoodie at Cleveland Meeting)
- Dems Throw Hispanic Vote Up for Grabs – Bringing Trayvon Martin’s parents to Capitol Hill
- Trayvon Martin – 3 Time Loser at School (Daily Mail Reporter)
- Spike Lee Retweets George Zimmerman’s Home Address
- Zimmerman & Family Get Death Threats, Moved to Undisclosed location
- Eye for Eye! Black Panther offer $10,000 Bounty for Zimmerman
- Police Report: Zimmerman’s Account (Corroborated by witnesses)
- Trayvon’s Mother Seeks to Trademark Her Son’s Name
- Former NAACP leader accuses Sharpton, Jackson of ‘exploiting’ Treyvon Martin, says C.L. Bryant
- ‘Cracker’ T-shirt hits Florida streets – You never want a serious crisis to go to waste!
- Witness Says Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman
Please share this Watchwoman post on your Facebook page, Linkedin, Google+1, Twitter to all your friends, Please click “Like”, Share, and Leave Comments.
Visit Word Warriorette, a free Yahoo Group, and subscribe to be notified (one email a day) of new posts on Watchwoman.
DISCLAIMER: Beliefnet puts paid advertisements on “Watchwoman on the Wall” blog site including some that would never be approved of by the King James Bible, Pastor Ernie Sanders of Doers of the Word Church, What’s Right-What’s Left Radio Ministry, the Voice of the Christian Resistance, Geauga County Right to Life and Donna Calvin. We at www.WRWL.org do not condone, endorse, adhere to, practice or believe in many of the topics and some of what other bloggers promote or their religions at Beliefnet. However, Mrs. Calvin has no control of what Beliefnet displays. She blogs at Beliefnet because she is in the missionary field ministering to true believers posting articles and commentaries informing pro-life, conservative Christians of recent anti-Christian acts and hostile legislation to God’s Agenda and His Will for the world. Hopefully, unbelievers will read these along with the salvation message of Jesus Christ as written in the Gospel of John, Chapter 3, according to the King James Bible, and be saved. A missionary must go into the unbelievers’ territory to reach them. Her mission is to Proclaim Warning to a Nation that has forgotten their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the only Truth, the Life, and the only Way to the One God the Father.
Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwomanonthewall/?p=4928