Item #1 of 2 THEBLAZE.COM – A Texas man’s pregnant wife made it clear she was against having a firearm in their house. However, the husband insisted she learn how to use a gun to protect herself just in case. In fact, it was just a few months ago that he took her out to […]
Lakin freed to focus on family and career
Dr. Terry Lakin was released yesterday from Ft. Leavenworth, where he served almost six months of prison time for refusing orders over his doubts about Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president, and told World Net Daily (WND) that he is going to focus on his family first, then his church and medical career.
In comments via telephone shortly after his release, Lakin, a lieutenant colonel in the military, told WND that he also remains dedicated to the Christian ideals on which the United States was founded.
Read the rest from WND at http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=298545
SEE RELATED WATCHWOMAN POSTS
If the following links do not work, just copy and paste the link into your browser.
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution
- BLOCKBUSTER REVELATION! – Illegal Obama “Propped Up” By Congress!
- To the Secretary of My State: Make Obama Prove He’s Eligible Or Take Him Off The Ballot
- Obama eligibility lawyer admits birth certificate is fake
- Major “Birther” Victory: Judge orders Obama in court on complaint he isn’t natural-born citizen, Can’t be president.
- AZ Sheriff calls for Probe into Obama Birth Certificate
- Video – Proof: The Conspiracy to put an illegal, illegitimate man in the Office of the Presidency!
- Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator – Demonstrated Proof Right from the White House Web Site
- “Trump”–ing Up a Long-Form Birth Certificate! Why? Is the Obama Birth Certificate Just Another Scam? By Donna Calvin April 28, 2011
- Question Obama’s Birth Certificate? Speak out. Go to prison for 6 months!
- Obama birth certificate was forged using as templates of twins born in Hawaii one day later
Please share this Watchwoman post on your Facebook page, Linkedin, Google+1, Twitter to all your friends, Please click “Like”, Share, and Leave Comments.
Visit Word Warriorette, a free Yahoo Group, and subscribe to be notified (one email a day) of new posts on Watchwoman.
DISCLAIMER: Beliefnet puts paid advertisements on “Watchwoman on the Wall” blog site including some that would never be approved of by the King James Bible, Pastor Ernie Sanders of Doers of the Word Church, What’s Right-What’s Left Radio Ministry, the Voice of the Christian Resistance, Geauga County Right to Life and Donna Calvin. We at www.WRWL.org do not condone, endorse, adhere to, practice or believe in many of the topics and some of what other bloggers promote or their religions at Beliefnet. However, Mrs. Calvin has no control of what Beliefnet displays. She blogs at Beliefnet because she is in the missionary field ministering to true believers posting articles and commentaries informing pro-life, conservative Christians of recent anti-Christian acts and hostile legislation to God’s Agenda and His Will for the world. Hopefully, unbelievers will read these along with the salvation message of Jesus Christ as written in the Gospel of John, Chapter 3, according to the King James Bible, and be saved. A missionary must go into the unbelievers’ territory to reach them. Her mission is to Proclaim Warning to a Nation that has forgotten their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the only Truth, the Life, and the only Way to the One God the Father.
Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/watchwomanonthewall/?p=4928