What can we tell about a person from just their birthday, with no time or place of birth? Can we glean any meaningful insight from that alone? (Wondering what the next few months hold in store for you? Write me with your date, time, and place of birth — and I’ll send you a free […]
Many of you have had the experience of sharing living space with a Gemini. They are generally likeable creatures, but (as with any human partnership) there can be difficulties getting the practical results you will sometimes need. Here is a handy example of how to get your Gemini to perform a simple domestic task: in this case, changing a light bulb.
- JUST ASK. Geminis are generally amiable creatures and are usually willing to help. However, as with most things to do with Gemini, it’s rarely that simple.
2. OOPS! GEMINI GOT DISTRACTED. This is to be expected and should not alter the final outcome of your request to change the light bulb. It’s okay… just let it pass.
3. TIME TO CHECK SOCIAL MEDIA AGAIN! As a natural communicator, Gemini likes to be plugged into everything that’s going on in their world… or beyond it.
4. OH, IT’S TIME FOR THE ANECDOTE ABOUT THAT TIME AN OSTRICH ATTACKED GEMINI AGAIN. Well, it is a pretty entertaining story (or was the first few times around), so just let it happen.
5. THIS IS GOING TO TAKE A WHILE. STAY FED. Oh, and now Gemini is on about how the ostrich attack is really all the fault of Gemini’s ex. That’s a new twist. Better make a snack.
6. OH GOD, HERE WE GO AGAIN.
7. OH DAMMIT NOW GEMINI IS CHECKING THE TEXT MESSAGES. This is taking longer than anticipated.
8. CHANGE THE LIGHT BULB YOURSELF. Gemini will eventually notice that you did this, and will likely apologize. And that apology will probably be sincere. If there is any resulting tensions about this, get Gemini to tell the ostrich story again. Or point out how cute the cat is being.
Want to know how to work with the current and future energy to get maximum benefit? Feel free to write me about it!