The Bible says that we must give God the Glory with everything that we do. Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson has never had an issue with that. Wilson recently became the fastest quarterback to reach 100 wins after a 28-21 win against the San Francisco 49ers. After getting this tremendous achievement, Wilson tweeted, “Jesus…YOU get […]
This year is the year of the insane, everything-Twilight Christmas gift. There is so much Twilight merchandizing, it was difficult to choose which to include on this list. But I picked some of my “favorites” (notice the quotation marks: they are there for a reason) with a few Christmas-themed Twilight presents thrown in for this holiday season. Here are my top 10, in no particular order. (Hopefully this post doesn’t make you gag too badly.)
1) An Edward Cullen Christmas Stocking. Everybody needs an angry-faced, broody Edward face airbrushed onto a giant, synthetic stocking to hang by the fireplace this year. Right?
3) Twilight Bedding. For the girl (or guy) who fantasizes about Edward watching over her (or him) during the night, just like Bella! Now you, too, can sleep with Edward Cullen with a set of Twilight sheets, twin size. Too bad it doesn’t come with a built-in cooling system to simulate Edward’s cold body.
4) Bella Swan Water Bottle. Everybody needs to stay hydrated–especially, I suppose, if you hyperventilate as much as Bella does over Edward. Not to mention what the possibility of him sucking all of your blood would do to your skin!
5) A Black Twilight Christmas Tree. Everybody wants a black, yes black, tree to celebrate their very own Twilight Christmas! There’s nothing like darkness to brighten your spirits this holiday season. It’s officially called the Twilight Tree. No kidding. Run out and buy one while they last!
6) Twilight Bandages. Yup. Got a boo boo? Let Edward make it better. Bleeding profusely? Um, are you going to make me say it? You know what comes next. Wish Edward or Jacob were, ahem, stuck on you? Well, let these make your dreams come true this holiday. Or that of your favorite Twilighter, at least.
9) A Twilight Bella and Edward Clock. Now, every time your little Twilighter wants to know the time, she’ll be reminded of her favorite couple. And notice how Edward is looking down from above. Just like in the books and the movies.
7) Four Piece Collection Set: Twilight Tile Pendants. Keep Edward close to your heart! And the apple on the first cover. The bloody feather, too. And yup, not to forget the chess piece from the fourth cover. I know! Who doesn’t want a bloody feather tiled necklace this holiday season?
8) Twilight Umbrella. Thinking of taking your favorite Twilighter on a Twilight pilgrimage to Forks, Washington? What better way to set up the surprise, then by wrapping up a Twilight umbrella to put under the tree on Christmas morning. It is pretty rainy there, after all. This will ensure you keep dry on the trip. Or if you haven’t got a big Twilight vacation on the horizon, an umbrella is always useful I suppose.
10) Twilight Cast Christmas Cards. Have Bella and Edward and the whole werewolf-vampire gang wish your friends and family good tidings! What more could your loved ones hope for during the holidays? Some of my very favorites, are the animated e-card ones.
Have a very Twilight Christmas everybody!
Mwa, mwa, mwa!