Thank you for visiting Dadequate. This blog is no longer being updated. Please enjoy the archives. Here is another blog you may also enjoy: Letting Go With Guy Finley Happy Blogging!!!
Instructions for hot summer afternoons:
1. Get a round trampoline. The bigger the better.
2. Get a little inflatable kiddie pool.
3. Inflate the kiddie pool and place it in the middle of the trampoline.
4. Fill the pool with water.
5. Ignore all pertinent warnings on the trampoline, the pool, and any insurance documents.
6.a. Do high-altitude seat-drops from the bouncy outer edge of the trampoline surface into the pool.
6.b. Put a small child in the pool, seated, then bounce on the trampoline surface outside the pool, creating a delightfully churning froth of waves inside the pool.
6.c. Lie on back in pool with legs dangling out for inordinately long periods of time.