Diabetes Center—Gestational Diabetes
General OverviewGestational diabetes is a disorder in which the body does not make enough insulin or is unable to use all of the insulin needed during pregnancy.More
- What is gestational diabetes?
- What are the risk factors?
- What are the symptoms?
- How is it diagnosed?
- How is it treated?
- What are the screening tests?
- How can I reduce my risk?
- What should I ask my healthcare provider about gestational diabetes?
Diagnostic and Surgical Procedures
Centers: Related Conditions
Natural and Alternative Treatments (By Condition)
American Diabetes Association
Juvenile Diabetes Foundation International
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive & Kidney Diseases