|Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves||2|
|Olive oil||4 teaspoons|
|Juice of ½ a lemon|
|Garlic clove, minced||½ + ½|
|Fresh rosemary, chopped||2 sprigs|
|low-fat mayonnaise||2 tablespoons|
- Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet or fists until ¼-inch thick.
- Combine the oil, lemon, ½ clove minced garlic, and rosemary in a small bowl. Place in a resealable plastic bag together with the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes, turning chicken halfway through.
- Prepare indoor or outdoor grill. Spray with cooking spray.
- Make aioli sauce by combining 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise, ½ clove minced garlic, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- Cook chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Serve with aioli sauce.
4 very lean meats; 1 fat
Side Suggestions: Arugula Salad
Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and freshly ground pepper to taste. Drizzle over 2 cups arugula salad and toss to combine.
Side Suggestions: Boiled Potatoes
|Serving Size||½ of recipe|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.5 g|
A randomized trial found that drinking water before main meals led to higher weight loss than those who were asked to imagine a full stomach before main meals. Water preloading is believed to help create a feeling of fullness or satiety during the meal, which may help curb overeating.
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia