|Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves||2|
|Olive oil||4 teaspoons|
|Juice of ½ a lemon|
|Garlic clove, minced||½ + ½|
|Fresh rosemary, chopped||2 sprigs|
|low-fat mayonnaise||2 tablespoons|
- Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet or fists until ¼-inch thick.
- Combine the oil, lemon, ½ clove minced garlic, and rosemary in a small bowl. Place in a resealable plastic bag together with the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes, turning chicken halfway through.
- Prepare indoor or outdoor grill. Spray with cooking spray.
- Make aioli sauce by combining 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise, ½ clove minced garlic, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- Cook chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Serve with aioli sauce.
4 very lean meats; 1 fat
Side Suggestions: Arugula Salad
Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and freshly ground pepper to taste. Drizzle over 2 cups arugula salad and toss to combine.
Side Suggestions: Boiled Potatoes
|Serving Size||½ of recipe|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.5 g|
A meta-analysis found that mothers participating in a prenatal exercise group were less likely to have a large newborn, less likely to need a cesarean section, and no more likely to have a low birthweight baby than those who did not exercise. The study supports proper prenatal care advice which advocates for mothers to exercise during pregnancy if allowed by the physician.
Chewing Gum After Surgery May Improve Digestive Tract Recovery
Early Peanut Consumption Associated with Lower Risk of Peanut Allergy in High Risk Children