|Medium-size star fruit, trimmed and each sliced into 8 stars||4|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 tablespoons|
|Light brown sugar||2 tablespoons|
|Sugar-free, fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt||2 cups|
- Place a broiler rack 6 inches from source of heat. Preheat broiler.
- Arrange star fruit slices on a baking sheet and brush with lemon juice. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Broil until sugar bubbles and begins to darken, about 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, scoop frozen yogurt into 4 dessert dishes.
- Top each serving with 4 star fruit slices. Serve immediately.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 1; Other: 0
|Serving Size||¼ of recipe|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||2% DV|
|Vitamin C||60% DV|
A randomized trial found that fecal microbiota transplantation had a higher rate of remission in patients with active ulcerative colitis than those who recieved placebo. Fecal transplantation is believed to help the intestine develop a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut which can help the intestine recover and function more effectively.
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia
Chewing Gum After Surgery May Improve Digestive Tract Recovery