|Medium-size star fruit, trimmed and each sliced into 8 stars||4|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 tablespoons|
|Light brown sugar||2 tablespoons|
|Sugar-free, fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt||2 cups|
- Place a broiler rack 6 inches from source of heat. Preheat broiler.
- Arrange star fruit slices on a baking sheet and brush with lemon juice. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Broil until sugar bubbles and begins to darken, about 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, scoop frozen yogurt into 4 dessert dishes.
- Top each serving with 4 star fruit slices. Serve immediately.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 1; Other: 0
|Serving Size||¼ of recipe|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||2% DV|
|Vitamin C||60% DV|
Many medical groups felt that early exposure to certain foods like peanuts increased a child's risk of developing food allergies. However, newer research including this trial suggest that early exposure may actually decrease the risk of developing food allergies.
Breastfeeding May Decrease the Risk of Childhood Obesity
Tonsillectomy May Reduce Number of Sore Throat Days in Children
Research Review Finds Little Support for Nearly Half of Medical Talk Show Recommendations