|Medium-size star fruit, trimmed and each sliced into 8 stars||4|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 tablespoons|
|Light brown sugar||2 tablespoons|
|Sugar-free, fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt||2 cups|
- Place a broiler rack 6 inches from source of heat. Preheat broiler.
- Arrange star fruit slices on a baking sheet and brush with lemon juice. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Broil until sugar bubbles and begins to darken, about 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, scoop frozen yogurt into 4 dessert dishes.
- Top each serving with 4 star fruit slices. Serve immediately.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 1; Other: 0
|Serving Size||¼ of recipe|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||2% DV|
|Vitamin C||60% DV|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission