Blueberry Tortilla Pizza
Ingredients and Preparation
|Ricotta or whipped low-fat cream cheese||½ cup|
|Confectioners sugar||1 tablespoon|
|Fresh blueberries||1 pint|
|Sliced strawberries||½ cup|
|Large (10-inch) flour tortilla||1|
|Butter, melted||1 tablespoon|
|Cinnamon sugar||2 teaspoon|
Toasted shredded coconut
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta or whipped cream cheese and confectioners sugar. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine blueberries and strawberries.
- Arrange tortilla on a broiler pan. Brush with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Broil about 6 inches from heat source, until lightly browned, for about 3 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Spread ricotta mixture on the tortilla. Top with blueberry mixture and then sprinkle with coconut.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 1; Milk: 0; Fat: 1; Carbs: 1; Other: 0
|Serving Size||¼ of recipe|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||6% DV|
|Vitamin C||35% DV|
Current Research From Top Journals