|Ricotta or whipped low-fat cream cheese||½ cup|
|Confectioners sugar||1 tablespoon|
|Fresh blueberries||1 pint|
|Sliced strawberries||½ cup|
|Large (10-inch) flour tortilla||1|
|Butter, melted||1 tablespoon|
|Cinnamon sugar||2 teaspoon|
Toasted shredded coconut
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta or whipped cream cheese and confectioners sugar. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine blueberries and strawberries.
- Arrange tortilla on a broiler pan. Brush with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Broil about 6 inches from heat source, until lightly browned, for about 3 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Spread ricotta mixture on the tortilla. Top with blueberry mixture and then sprinkle with coconut.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 1; Milk: 0; Fat: 1; Carbs: 1; Other: 0
|Serving Size||¼ of recipe|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||6% DV|
|Vitamin C||35% DV|
Improving parent-adolescent sexual communication has been noted as one factor that could help to encourage adolescents to practice safer sex behavior. This study found that sexual communication with parents plays a small protective role in safer sex behavior among adolescents.
Celiac Disease May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Music May Improve Sleep Quality in Adults with Insomnia
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea