|Sugar substitute||½ cup for batter, ¾ cup for berries|
|Baking powder||1 teaspoon|
|Egg substitute||½ cup|
|Fat-free milk||2 tablespoons|
|Vegetable oil||2 tablespoons|
|Orange peel, grated||1 teaspoon|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, ½ cup sugar substitute, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Combine egg substitute, milk, and oil. Stir into dry ingredients until moistened.
- Grease the bottom of a 3-quart casserole baking dish. Spread batter evenly into the bottom of the dish.
- In saucepan, combine berries, water, orange peel, and ¾ cup sugar substitute. Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and pour over batter. Do not mix.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Serve warm with whipped topping or frozen yogurt.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 1; Carbs: 1; Other: 0
|Serving Size||1/6 of recipe|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||4% DV|
|Vitamin C||30% DV|
A randomized trial found that drinking water before main meals led to higher weight loss than those who were asked to imagine a full stomach before main meals. Water preloading is believed to help create a feeling of fullness or satiety during the meal, which may help curb overeating.
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia