|Sugar substitute||½ cup for batter, ¾ cup for berries|
|Baking powder||1 teaspoon|
|Egg substitute||½ cup|
|Fat-free milk||2 tablespoons|
|Vegetable oil||2 tablespoons|
|Orange peel, grated||1 teaspoon|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, ½ cup sugar substitute, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Combine egg substitute, milk, and oil. Stir into dry ingredients until moistened.
- Grease the bottom of a 3-quart casserole baking dish. Spread batter evenly into the bottom of the dish.
- In saucepan, combine berries, water, orange peel, and ¾ cup sugar substitute. Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and pour over batter. Do not mix.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Serve warm with whipped topping or frozen yogurt.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 1; Carbs: 1; Other: 0
|Serving Size||1/6 of recipe|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||4% DV|
|Vitamin C||30% DV|
Improving parent-adolescent sexual communication has been noted as one factor that could help to encourage adolescents to practice safer sex behavior. This study found that sexual communication with parents plays a small protective role in safer sex behavior among adolescents.
Celiac Disease May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Music May Improve Sleep Quality in Adults with Insomnia
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea