|Sugar substitute||½ cup for batter, ¾ cup for berries|
|Baking powder||1 teaspoon|
|Egg substitute||½ cup|
|Fat-free milk||2 tablespoons|
|Vegetable oil||2 tablespoons|
|Orange peel, grated||1 teaspoon|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, ½ cup sugar substitute, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Combine egg substitute, milk, and oil. Stir into dry ingredients until moistened.
- Grease the bottom of a 3-quart casserole baking dish. Spread batter evenly into the bottom of the dish.
- In saucepan, combine berries, water, orange peel, and ¾ cup sugar substitute. Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and pour over batter. Do not mix.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Serve warm with whipped topping or frozen yogurt.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 1; Carbs: 1; Other: 0
|Serving Size||1/6 of recipe|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||4% DV|
|Vitamin C||30% DV|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms