|Ripe bananas, mashed||2|
|Egg substitute||½ cup|
|Vegetable oil||1/3 cup|
|Canned pumpkin puree||1 1/3 cups|
|White sugar||½ cup|
|All-purpose flour||2½ cups|
|Baking powder||1 teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 teaspoon|
|Pumpkin pie spice||2 tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 teaspoon|
|Raisins (optional)||¾ cup|
|Walnuts (optional)||¾ cup|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the mashed banana, eggs, oil, pumpkin, honey, and sugar.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, pie spice, and cinnamon.
- Stir the dry mixture into the banana mixture until just combined. Fold in the raisins and walnuts, if desired.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool loaf in the pan for 10 minutes before moving it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 3; Other: 0
|Serving Size||1 slice|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||50% DV|
|Vitamin C||10% DV|
A randomized trial found that fecal microbiota transplantation had a higher rate of remission in patients with active ulcerative colitis than those who recieved placebo. Fecal transplantation is believed to help the intestine develop a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut which can help the intestine recover and function more effectively.
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia
Chewing Gum After Surgery May Improve Digestive Tract Recovery