|Fresh apricots (1 pound)||8|
|Plain gelatin||1½ envelopes|
|Nonfat vanilla yogurt||2 cups|
- Drop apricots into boiling water to cover.
- Return to boil. Simmer for 5 minutes or until skins begin to split.
- Drain. Rinse under cold water.
- Halve fruit. Discard skins and pits.
- Puree apricots in blender or food processor. Set aside.
- Combine gelatin and water in small saucepan. Stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Mix sugar, apricot puree, and yogurt with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Mix in dissolved gelatin.
- Chill until firm.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 2; Other: 0
California Fresh Apricot Council
|Serving Size||1/6 of recipe, 4 ounces|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||25% DV|
|Vitamin C||8% DV|
Improving parent-adolescent sexual communication has been noted as one factor that could help to encourage adolescents to practice safer sex behavior. This study found that sexual communication with parents plays a small protective role in safer sex behavior among adolescents.
Celiac Disease May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Music May Improve Sleep Quality in Adults with Insomnia
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea