|All-purpose flour||2 cups|
|Baking powder||2 teaspoons|
|Cranberries, drained||1 cup|
|Freshly grated orange peel||2 tablespoons|
|Pecans or walnuts, chopped||½ cup|
|Egg substitute||½ cup|
|Orange juice||½ cup|
|Vegetable oil||½ cup|
- Mix cranberries and orange peel and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine egg substitute, orange juice, and oil.
- Add all at once to the flour mixture. Fold in cranberries and nuts.
- Spoon batter into greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- Fill muffins cups about 2/3 full. Bake in a preheated 375ºF oven for 25 minutes or until done.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 1; Carbs: 1; Other: 0
Great Lakes International Trading, Inc.
|Serving Size||1 muffin|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||2% DV|
|Vitamin C||10% DV|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms