|Baking powder||4 teaspoons|
|Vegetable oil||1/3 cup|
|Fat-free sour cream||1/3 cup|
|Egg substitute||½ cup|
|Fresh or frozen blueberries, unthawed if frozen||4 cups|
|Dried cranberries||8 ounces|
- Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, ½ cup sugar, baking powder, and salt and stir to mix.
- Combine milk, oil, sour cream, and egg substitute in a medium bowl and beat with a wire whisk until blended.
- Make a well in dry ingredients and pour the liquid ingredients into the well all at once. Stir until just moistened.
- In a medium bowl, combine 4 tablespoons of sugar and blueberries and toss to coat with sugar. Stir gently into batter just until blueberries are distributed.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling ¾ full.
- Bake at 400ºF for 20-25 minutes, until light golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Let cool on wire rack for 3-4 minutes, then remove muffins from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 1; Carbs: 0; Other: 0
|Serving Size||2 muffins (24 total)|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||4% DV|
|Vitamin C||10% DV|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission