|Fat-free milk||1 cup|
|Reduced fat buttermilk baking mix||2 cup|
|Medium Granny Smith apples (peeled, cored, and coarsely chopped)||4|
- In large bowl, whisk whites until foamy. Whisk in milk, then stir in baking mix.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix just to blend.
- Heat griddle or heavy skillet over medium heat; coat with vegetable cooking spray. Portion batter onto griddle with ¼-cup measure.
- Cook until nicely browned, turning once, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot with maple syrup or nonfat yogurt.
Fruit: 3; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 3; Other: 0
|Serving Size||3 pancakes out of 12 total|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Vitamin A||2% DV|
|Vitamin C||15% DV|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission