|Fat-free milk||1 cup|
|Reduced fat buttermilk baking mix||2 cup|
|Medium Granny Smith apples (peeled, cored, and coarsely chopped)||4|
- In large bowl, whisk whites until foamy. Whisk in milk, then stir in baking mix.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix just to blend.
- Heat griddle or heavy skillet over medium heat; coat with vegetable cooking spray. Portion batter onto griddle with ¼-cup measure.
- Cook until nicely browned, turning once, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot with maple syrup or nonfat yogurt.
Fruit: 3; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 3; Other: 0
|Serving Size||3 pancakes out of 12 total|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Vitamin A||2% DV|
|Vitamin C||15% DV|
A meta-analysis found that mothers participating in a prenatal exercise group were less likely to have a large newborn, less likely to need a cesarean section, and no more likely to have a low birthweight baby than those who did not exercise. The study supports proper prenatal care advice which advocates for mothers to exercise during pregnancy if allowed by the physician.
Chewing Gum After Surgery May Improve Digestive Tract Recovery
Early Peanut Consumption Associated with Lower Risk of Peanut Allergy in High Risk Children