Tropical Julep With Lemons
Ingredients and Preparation
|Large sprigs of fresh mint||3-6|
|White grape juice||2 cups|
|Grated fresh pineapple||1 cup|
|Ginger ale||2 cups|
- Place the mint in the bottom of a pitcher. Gently crush with a wooden spoon, until you can smell the fresh perfume of the mint.
- Add the grape juice, lemon juice, and the grapefruit juice. Stir until well-blended, then cover and refrigerate.
- Also refrigerate the grated fresh pineapple in a covered bowl, as well as the ginger ale.
- When ready to serve, place 4 or 5 cubes of ice in some tall glasses.
- Divide the pineapple equally into each glass, than do the same with the refrigerated juice. Fill each glass with ginger ale.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 1; Other: 0
|Serving Size||¼ of recipe|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4% DV|
|Vitamin C||130% DV|
Current Research From Top Journals