- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Cut pumpkin into small manageable pieces and cut off pith and seeds.
- Place cut pumpkin, skin side up, in a large roasting pan. Add ¼ cup water, and bake uncovered for 1 hour or until tender.
- Remove from oven, and allow pumpkin to cool.
- When cooled, cut away skin, and mash or puree the pumpkin flesh.
- Use in any recipe that calls for canned pureed pumpkin.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 1; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 0; Other: 0
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||150% DV|
|Vitamin C||10% DV|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission