- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Cut pumpkin into small manageable pieces and cut off pith and seeds.
- Place cut pumpkin, skin side up, in a large roasting pan. Add ¼ cup water, and bake uncovered for 1 hour or until tender.
- Remove from oven, and allow pumpkin to cool.
- When cooled, cut away skin, and mash or puree the pumpkin flesh.
- Use in any recipe that calls for canned pureed pumpkin.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 1; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 0; Other: 0
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||150% DV|
|Vitamin C||10% DV|
Health and medical shows are some of the most popular talk shows on television. The hosts, highlighted as experts, offer a plethora of information but this study has found that almost half of those recommendations have little research support.
Strength Training, Tai Chi, and Aerobics May Improve Balance in People With Knee Osteoarthritis
Exercise During Pregnancy May Decrease the Risk of Cesarean Birth
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight