|Sugar substitute||1 cup|
|Fresh mint leaves, lightly packed||4 cups|
|Strawberry hulled, halved||1 quart|
|Lemon juice, fresh squeezed||1 cup|
- Place 2 cups water, sugar, and mint in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain into a blender; discard mint.
- Thinly slice 1 cup of strawberries and set aside.
- Add ½ of the remaining strawberries to a blender and blend until smooth; pour into 2 quart pitcher.
- Stir in sliced strawberries, lemon juice, and remaining water. Add sugar to taste if needed, stirring until dissolved.
- Cover and chill until serving.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 1; Other: 0
Ida Rodriguez for Melissa’s Variety Produce
|Serving Size||¼ recipe|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||25% DV|
|Vitamin C||200% DV|
Improving parent-adolescent sexual communication has been noted as one factor that could help to encourage adolescents to practice safer sex behavior. This study found that sexual communication with parents plays a small protective role in safer sex behavior among adolescents.
Celiac Disease May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Music May Improve Sleep Quality in Adults with Insomnia
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea