|Sugar substitute||1 cup|
|Fresh mint leaves, lightly packed||4 cups|
|Strawberry hulled, halved||1 quart|
|Lemon juice, fresh squeezed||1 cup|
- Place 2 cups water, sugar, and mint in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain into a blender; discard mint.
- Thinly slice 1 cup of strawberries and set aside.
- Add ½ of the remaining strawberries to a blender and blend until smooth; pour into 2 quart pitcher.
- Stir in sliced strawberries, lemon juice, and remaining water. Add sugar to taste if needed, stirring until dissolved.
- Cover and chill until serving.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 1; Other: 0
Ida Rodriguez for Melissa’s Variety Produce
|Serving Size||¼ recipe|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||25% DV|
|Vitamin C||200% DV|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms