|Sugar substitute||1 cup|
|Fresh mint leaves, lightly packed||4 cups|
|Strawberry hulled, halved||1 quart|
|Lemon juice, fresh squeezed||1 cup|
- Place 2 cups water, sugar, and mint in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain into a blender; discard mint.
- Thinly slice 1 cup of strawberries and set aside.
- Add ½ of the remaining strawberries to a blender and blend until smooth; pour into 2 quart pitcher.
- Stir in sliced strawberries, lemon juice, and remaining water. Add sugar to taste if needed, stirring until dissolved.
- Cover and chill until serving.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 1; Other: 0
Ida Rodriguez for Melissa’s Variety Produce
|Serving Size||¼ recipe|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||25% DV|
|Vitamin C||200% DV|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission