Strawberry Mint Lemonade
Ingredients and Preparation
|Sugar substitute||1 cup|
|Fresh mint leaves, lightly packed||4 cups|
|Strawberry hulled, halved||1 quart|
|Lemon juice, fresh squeezed||1 cup|
- Place 2 cups water, sugar, and mint in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain into a blender; discard mint.
- Thinly slice 1 cup of strawberries and set aside.
- Add ½ of the remaining strawberries to a blender and blend until smooth; pour into 2 quart pitcher.
- Stir in sliced strawberries, lemon juice, and remaining water. Add sugar to taste if needed, stirring until dissolved.
- Cover and chill until serving.
Fruit: 1; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 1; Other: 0
Ida Rodriguez for Melissa’s Variety Produce
|Serving Size||¼ recipe|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||25% DV|
|Vitamin C||200% DV|
Current Research From Top Journals