|Black beans, dried||1 cup|
|Red beans, dried||1 cup|
|Pinto beans, dried||1 cup|
|White beans, dried||1 cup|
|Split green peas, dried||1 cup|
|Navy beans, dried||1 cup|
|Garbanzo beans, drained||1 can (15.5 ounces)|
|No-sodium black-eyed peas, drained||1 can (15.5 ounces)|
|Kidney beans, drained||1 can (15.5 ounces)|
|No sodium diced tomatoes||1 can (14.5 ounces)|
|Diced tomatoes with green chiles||1 can (10 ounces)|
|Large onion, chopped||1|
|Green onion, chopped||1 cup|
|Garlic cloves, crushed||3|
- Combine black beans, red beans, pinto beans, white beans, split green peas, and navy beans. Cover with water and soak overnight.
- Drain beans and place in a large stockpot; cover with water.
- Add navy beans, garbanzo beans, black-eyed peas, and kidney beans. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1½ hours or until beans are tender.
- Add tomatoes, tomatoes with green chiles, onion, green onion, garlic, and salt. Simmer for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 1; Meat: 1; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 4; Other: 0
|Serving Size||1/12 recipe|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||24 g|
|Vitamin A||6% DV|
|Vitamin C||15% DV|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms