|Split peas||1½ cups|
|Medium onion, diced||1|
|Medium potatoes, peeled and diced||2|
|Garlic powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Parsley, dried||¼ teaspoon|
|Medium carrots, grated||2|
- In a large pot, combine split peas and water, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Cover and let simmer until tender (1 hour).
- Add onion, potato, garlic powder, dried parsley, and carrots.
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Transfer soup mixture in batches to a blender, and puree until smooth.
- Return to heat and warm through. Serve.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 0; Carbs: 2; Other: 0
|Serving Size||1/6 recipe|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||12 g|
|Vitamin A||50% DV|
|Vitamin C||10% DV|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission