|Large potatoes (2 pounds)||4|
|Ice water||8 cups|
|Garlic powder||1 teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1 teaspoon|
|White pepper||1 teaspoon|
|Hot pepper flakes||1 teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 tablespoon|
- Scrub potatoes and cut into long ½-inch strips.
- Place potato strips into ice water, cover, and chill for 1 hour or longer.
- Remove potatoes and dry strips thoroughly.
- Place garlic powder, onion powder, salt, white pepper, allspice, and pepper flakes in a plastic bag.
- Toss potatoes in spice mixture.
- Brush potatoes with oil.
- Place potatoes in nonstick shallow baking pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in 475°F oven for 15 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking uncovered for an additional 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Turn fries occasionally to brown on all sides.
|Serving Size||1 cup|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms