|Onions, chopped||½ cup|
|Evaporated skim milk||½ cup|
|Medium egg, beaten||1|
|Black pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|Sharp cheddar cheese (4 ounce), finely shredded, low fat||1¼ cups|
|Nonstick cooking oil spray|
- Cook macaroni according to directions. (Do not add salt to the cooking water.) Drain and set aside.
- Spray a casserole dish with nonstick cooking oil spray.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray saucepan with nonstick cooking oil spray.
- Add onions to saucepan and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine macaroni, onions, and the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
|Serving Size||½ cup|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
A randomized trial found that fecal microbiota transplantation had a higher rate of remission in patients with active ulcerative colitis than those who recieved placebo. Fecal transplantation is believed to help the intestine develop a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut which can help the intestine recover and function more effectively.
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia
Chewing Gum After Surgery May Improve Digestive Tract Recovery