|Onions, chopped||½ cup|
|Evaporated skim milk||½ cup|
|Medium egg, beaten||1|
|Black pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|Sharp cheddar cheese (4 ounce), finely shredded, low fat||1¼ cups|
|Nonstick cooking oil spray|
- Cook macaroni according to directions. (Do not add salt to the cooking water.) Drain and set aside.
- Spray a casserole dish with nonstick cooking oil spray.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray saucepan with nonstick cooking oil spray.
- Add onions to saucepan and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine macaroni, onions, and the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
|Serving Size||½ cup|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms