|Onions, chopped||½ cup|
|Evaporated skim milk||½ cup|
|Medium egg, beaten||1|
|Black pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|Sharp cheddar cheese (4 ounce), finely shredded, low fat||1¼ cups|
|Nonstick cooking oil spray|
- Cook macaroni according to directions. (Do not add salt to the cooking water.) Drain and set aside.
- Spray a casserole dish with nonstick cooking oil spray.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray saucepan with nonstick cooking oil spray.
- Add onions to saucepan and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine macaroni, onions, and the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
|Serving Size||½ cup|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
A randomized trial found that drinking water before main meals led to higher weight loss than those who were asked to imagine a full stomach before main meals. Water preloading is believed to help create a feeling of fullness or satiety during the meal, which may help curb overeating.
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia