|Tomato paste||5 tablespoons (3 ounces)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 teaspoon|
|White vinegar||4 teaspoons|
|Cayenne pepper||¾ teaspoons|
|Black pepper||1/8 teaspoons|
|Onion powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Garlic cloves, minced||2|
|Ginger, grated||1/8 teaspoon|
|Chicken (breasts, drumsticks), skinless||1 ½ pounds|
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in saucepan. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Place on large platter and brush with 1/2 of sauce mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place chicken on baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and broil for 10 minutes on each side to seal in juices.
- Turn down oven to 350ºF and add remaining sauce to chicken. Cover chicken with aluminum foil and continue baking for 30 minutes.
|Serving Size||½ breast or 2 small drumsticks|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
A randomized trial found that fecal microbiota transplantation had a higher rate of remission in patients with active ulcerative colitis than those who recieved placebo. Fecal transplantation is believed to help the intestine develop a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut which can help the intestine recover and function more effectively.
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia
Chewing Gum After Surgery May Improve Digestive Tract Recovery