|Tomato paste||5 tablespoons (3 ounces)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 teaspoon|
|White vinegar||4 teaspoons|
|Cayenne pepper||¾ teaspoons|
|Black pepper||1/8 teaspoons|
|Onion powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Garlic cloves, minced||2|
|Ginger, grated||1/8 teaspoon|
|Chicken (breasts, drumsticks), skinless||1 ½ pounds|
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in saucepan. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Place on large platter and brush with 1/2 of sauce mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place chicken on baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and broil for 10 minutes on each side to seal in juices.
- Turn down oven to 350ºF and add remaining sauce to chicken. Cover chicken with aluminum foil and continue baking for 30 minutes.
|Serving Size||½ breast or 2 small drumsticks|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
A randomized trial found that drinking water before main meals led to higher weight loss than those who were asked to imagine a full stomach before main meals. Water preloading is believed to help create a feeling of fullness or satiety during the meal, which may help curb overeating.
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission
Exercise Associated with Healthy Baby Weight
Mindful Meditation May Reduce Symptoms and Complications of Insomnia