|Garlic, separated and peeled||1 bulb|
|Red wine vinegar||1 tablespoon|
|Virgin olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Black pepper||¼ teaspoon|
- Place the garlic cloves into a small saucepan and pour enough water (about ½ cup) to cover them.
- Bring water to a boil then reduce heat and simmer until garlic is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Reduce the liquid to 2 tablespoons and increase the heat for 3 minutes.
- Pour the contents into a small sieve over a bowl and with a wooden spoon, mash the garlic through the sieve into the bowl.
- Whisk the vinegar and honey into the garlic mixture; incorporate the oil and seasoning.
|Serving Size||2 tablespoons|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission