|Skim milk||1/3 cup|
|Vegetable oil||2 tablespoons|
|White sugar||¼ cup|
|Brown sugar||¼ cup|
|Large eggs, beaten||3|
|Evaporated skim milk, canned||¼ cup|
|Vanilla extract||1 teaspoon|
|Sweet potatoes (cooked and mashed)||3 cups|
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine the flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Add milk and oil to the flour mixture.
- Stir with fork until well-mixed and then form pastry into a smooth ball with your hands.
- Roll the ball between two 12-inch squares of waxed paper using short, brisk strokes until pastry reaches edge of paper.
- Peel off top paper and invert crust into pie plate.
- Combine sugars, salt, spices, and eggs. Add milk and vanilla.
- Add sweet potatoes and mix well. Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
|Serving Size||1 slice|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms