|Skim milk||1/3 cup|
|Vegetable oil||2 tablespoons|
|White sugar||¼ cup|
|Brown sugar||¼ cup|
|Large eggs, beaten||3|
|Evaporated skim milk, canned||¼ cup|
|Vanilla extract||1 teaspoon|
|Sweet potatoes (cooked and mashed)||3 cups|
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine the flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Add milk and oil to the flour mixture.
- Stir with fork until well-mixed and then form pastry into a smooth ball with your hands.
- Roll the ball between two 12-inch squares of waxed paper using short, brisk strokes until pastry reaches edge of paper.
- Peel off top paper and invert crust into pie plate.
- Combine sugars, salt, spices, and eggs. Add milk and vanilla.
- Add sweet potatoes and mix well. Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
|Serving Size||1 slice|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
A meta-analysis found that mothers participating in a prenatal exercise group were less likely to have a large newborn, less likely to need a cesarean section, and no more likely to have a low birthweight baby than those who did not exercise. The study supports proper prenatal care advice which advocates for mothers to exercise during pregnancy if allowed by the physician.
Chewing Gum After Surgery May Improve Digestive Tract Recovery
Early Peanut Consumption Associated with Lower Risk of Peanut Allergy in High Risk Children