|Nonstick cooking spray as needed|
|Olive oil||1 teaspoon|
|Fresh mushrooms, sliced||½ pound|
|Fresh spinach, chopped||½ pound|
|Oregano leaves, crushed||¼ teaspoon|
|Clove garlic, minced||1|
|Sole fillets or other white fish||1½ pounds|
|Part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated||4 ounces (1 cup)|
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Spray a 10 x 6-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat oil in skillet; sauté mushrooms about 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add spinach and continue cooking about 1 minute or until spinach is barely wilted. Remove from heat; drain liquid into prepared baking dish.
- Add oregano and garlic to drained sautéed vegetables; stir to mix ingredients.
- Divide vegetable mixture evenly among fillets, placing filling in center of each fillet.
- Roll fillet around mixture and place seam-side down in prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with sherry, then grated mozzarella cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Lift out with a slotted spoon.
|Serving Size||1 fillet roll.|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission