Ingredients and Preparation
|Nonstick cooking spray, as needed|
|White fish (cod, sole, turbot, etc)||1 pound|
|Black pepper||1/8 teaspoon|
|Dry white wine||¼ cup|
|Chicken stock or broth, skim fat from top||¼ cup|
|Lemon juice||1 tablespoon|
|Soft margarine||1 tablespoon|
|Low-fat (1%) or skim milk||¾ cup|
|Seedless grapes||½ cup|
- Spray 10 x 6 inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Place fish in pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix wine, stock, and lemon juice in small bowl and pour over fish.
- Cover and bake at 350ºF for 15 minutes.
- Melt margarine in small saucepan. Remove from heat and blend in flour. Gradually add milk and cook over moderately low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Remove fish from oven and pour liquid from baking dish into cream sauce, stirring until blended. Pour sauce over fish and sprinkle with grapes.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes or until sauce starts to brown.
|Serving Size||1 fillet with sauce|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
Current Research From Top Journals