|Quick cooking oats||1 cup|
|Whole wheat flour||¼ cup|
|Ground almonds||¼ cup|
|Brown sugar||2 tablespoons|
|Vegetable oil||3 tablespoons|
|Packed brown sugar||¼ cup|
|Ground cinnamon||½ teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||¼ teaspoon|
|Canned pumpkin||1 cup|
|Evaporated skim milk||2/3 cup|
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Mix oats, flour, almonds, sugar, and salt together in small mixing bowl.
- Blend oil and water together in measuring cup with fork or small wire whisk until emulsified.
- Add oil mixture to dry ingredients and mix well. If needed, add small amount of water to hold mixture together.
- Press into a 9 inch pie pan and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until light brown.
- Turn down oven to 350ºF.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt together in a bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix to blend ingredients.
- Add pumpkin and milk and stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared pie shell.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350ºF or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
|Serving Size||1/9 of a 9 inch pie|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
Improving parent-adolescent sexual communication has been noted as one factor that could help to encourage adolescents to practice safer sex behavior. This study found that sexual communication with parents plays a small protective role in safer sex behavior among adolescents.
Celiac Disease May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Music May Improve Sleep Quality in Adults with Insomnia
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea