|Quick cooking oats||1 cup|
|Whole wheat flour||¼ cup|
|Ground almonds||¼ cup|
|Brown sugar||2 tablespoons|
|Vegetable oil||3 tablespoons|
|Packed brown sugar||¼ cup|
|Ground cinnamon||½ teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||¼ teaspoon|
|Canned pumpkin||1 cup|
|Evaporated skim milk||2/3 cup|
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Mix oats, flour, almonds, sugar, and salt together in small mixing bowl.
- Blend oil and water together in measuring cup with fork or small wire whisk until emulsified.
- Add oil mixture to dry ingredients and mix well. If needed, add small amount of water to hold mixture together.
- Press into a 9 inch pie pan and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until light brown.
- Turn down oven to 350ºF.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt together in a bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix to blend ingredients.
- Add pumpkin and milk and stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared pie shell.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350ºF or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
|Serving Size||1/9 of a 9 inch pie|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission