|Black pepper||1/8 teaspoon|
|Chicken breasts, boned, skinless||4 (5 ounces)|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Marsala wine||½ cup|
|Chicken stock, skim fat from top||½ cup|
|Fresh lemon juice||½ lemon|
|Sliced mushrooms||½ cup|
|Fresh parsley, chopped||1 tablespoon|
- Mix together pepper, salt, and flour. Coat chicken with seasoned flour.
- In a heavy-bottomed skillet, heat oil. Place chicken breasts in skillet and brown on both sides. Then remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- To the skillet, add wine and stir until the wine is heated. Add juice, stock, and mushrooms. Stir to toss, reduce heat, and cook for about 10 minutes until the sauce is partially reduced.
- Return browned chicken breasts to skillet. Spoon sauce over the chicken.
- Cover and cook for about 5-10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve sauce over chicken. Garnish with chopped parsley.
|Serving Size||1 chicken breast with 1/3 cup sauce|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
Improving parent-adolescent sexual communication has been noted as one factor that could help to encourage adolescents to practice safer sex behavior. This study found that sexual communication with parents plays a small protective role in safer sex behavior among adolescents.
Celiac Disease May Increase the Risk of Bone Fractures
Music May Improve Sleep Quality in Adults with Insomnia
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea