|Black pepper||1/8 teaspoon|
|Chicken breasts, boned, skinless||4 (5 ounces)|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Marsala wine||½ cup|
|Chicken stock, skim fat from top||½ cup|
|Fresh lemon juice||½ lemon|
|Sliced mushrooms||½ cup|
|Fresh parsley, chopped||1 tablespoon|
- Mix together pepper, salt, and flour. Coat chicken with seasoned flour.
- In a heavy-bottomed skillet, heat oil. Place chicken breasts in skillet and brown on both sides. Then remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- To the skillet, add wine and stir until the wine is heated. Add juice, stock, and mushrooms. Stir to toss, reduce heat, and cook for about 10 minutes until the sauce is partially reduced.
- Return browned chicken breasts to skillet. Spoon sauce over the chicken.
- Cover and cook for about 5-10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve sauce over chicken. Garnish with chopped parsley.
|Serving Size||1 chicken breast with 1/3 cup sauce|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
Exercise during pregnancy has been associated with many benefits for mom and baby. This review supports the trend and finds that even one day of purposeful activity per week may reduce the need for cesarean birth.
Maternal Caffeine Intake May Be Associated with Low Birth Weight
Prevent Eczema in Kids with a Daily Dose of Moisturizer
Broccoli Sprout Compound Associated with Reduction in Autism Symptoms