Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump or thickening in or near the breast or in the underarm area
- A change in the shape or size of the breast
- Nipple discharge or tenderness
- Inverted nipple
- Ridges or pitting of the breast (resembling the skin of an orange)
- A change in the way the skin of the breast, nipple, or areola (dark area surrounding the nipple), looks or feels (for example, warm, swollen, red, or scaly)
- A sore or ulcer on the breast that does not heal
Breast cancer. National Cancer Institute website. Available at: http://www.cancer.gov. Accessed January 27, 2006.
More from Beliefnet
Insomnia can make your days miserable and a cure can be hard to find. There are some medications but there is some worry with side effects and the potential for addiction. Music is side effect free and according to this study may help you find sleep.
CPAP May Help Older Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Water Before Meals May Promote Weight Loss
Fecal Transplants Induce Ulcerative Colitis Remission