- "Bertha Belch, a missionary from Africa will be speaking tonight at Memorial Church. Come tonight and hear Bertha Belch all the way from Africa.
- Ushers will eat latecomers.
- Miss Mason sang, “I Will Not Pass This Way Again,” giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.
- The cost for attending the Fasting and Prayer Conference includes meals.
This joke was reprinted from "Laugh Yourself Healthy" by Charles and Frances Hunter, with permission of Strang Communications. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
- Worry is interest paid on trouble before it is due.
- Under same management for thousands of years.