Your Daily Spiritual Stimulus

Your Daily Spiritual Stimulus

A Powerful Financial Prayer

posted by dprice

I’d like to share this beautiful affirmative prayer by the late Dr. Raymond Charles Barker.

My
Money is God’s Money

The Divine
Spirit prospers me in every possible way.

I praise the wealth of God.

I now
claim it for my own.

My money is God’s money.

I believe in
the goodness of God’s wonderful money.

I am not self-stingy.

I like money and
appreciate all I can do with it for myself and those I love.

I never condemn
money in any way.

I know its spiritual origins.

I rejoice in all the good things
I can do with it.

It circulates in all my affairs.

It pays all my debts and
gives me freedom of action.

I have a healthy respect for God’s money, and I use
it with wisdom.

I always use the power of money
rightly.

I am open
and receptive to unexpected money coming to me in unusual and wonderful ways.

I
now erase from my subconscious mind every concept of limitation or lack.

I never
criticize the way other people spend their money.

I mind my own business.

My
financial consciousness is healthy and expanding.

And so it is.

AMEN

Steven

posted May 14, 2009 at 12:45 am

You said it, Deborah! Love it. You ROCK!!!

Candice

posted May 14, 2009 at 2:35 am

So perfect in times as these!

Dusti

posted May 14, 2009 at 5:50 am

Thank you so much for the money prayer. We got to keep the faith.

Your Name

posted May 14, 2009 at 7:44 am

Wonderful prayer, I believe that most sincere prayers are answered,
as long as they’re not for selfish gains but for the good of all.
Love and blessings,
Darinka

Tia

posted May 14, 2009 at 8:09 am

Hello,
I am not sure if I like it or hate it. The whole time I was reading it I kept thinking this is the type of prayer those TV ministers would say.I read it over and over.To myself and out loud.It just has kind of a phony ring to it I dont think I could get used to saying.
Thanks Tia

Adrienne

posted May 14, 2009 at 8:38 am

All I know to do is to keep the faith and know that God is in control and is working out our financial situation. My husband got laid off in March and the money situation has been downhill from there. His unemployment insuruance has not started and we’ve been working only from my income which I get the last working day of the month because I work in the public school district. With car payments, insurance, food and utilities, it’s gone by the end of the day. We’ve been praying but it always seems to be some kind of technicality about the money. We’re just hoping that something comes through for us soon. Yes, I there is one biological daughter and one step daughter in the house which makes things seem so overwhelming. Just continuing to trust in the Lord.

William

posted May 14, 2009 at 10:18 am

GOD says in his word that were to have an abundant life in all ways. We must have FAITH, because faith is what manifests the power in GODS word.Pray and have faith,and GOD will answer your prayers. He loved us so much that he gave his only son as a sacrifice, that we could live. That should show us that we can have our desires,that we pray,when we believe and stand on his promises.

Marsha

posted May 14, 2009 at 10:51 am

This was a wonderful prayer. We all must keep the faith. We need money to prosper, help others in need and to just help our love ones. The love of money is the root to all evil, but money handled in the way God want’s us to use is ok. God Bless :)

Cyndee

posted May 14, 2009 at 2:54 pm

Is it selfish to pray for a way to acquire money, when it is what you need to buy groceries, pay bills, and keep a roof over your head. When you are out of a job and the money is running out, what else are you going to pray for, but help for yourself.

Your Name

posted May 14, 2009 at 3:05 pm

faith is that of amustard seed,it seems to get better in time.

noreen

posted May 14, 2009 at 6:31 pm

To everyone that needs financial aide at this time, it must be scary to wonder where the next meal is going to come from, or when it will get better for you. Please know as tough as it is for you ( and I know it is tough) it will change.. Just like our weather change is constant. I wish you all peace!!

Dr. Deb

posted May 14, 2009 at 8:13 pm

I love this concept of stewardship. “My money is God’s money.” Someone just put that idea into practice by donating a whopping $100 million to Habitat for Humanity. You can read about it here:
Thanks for posting this great prayer!

Devon

posted May 15, 2009 at 1:54 am

It’s not just our money is God’s money; even though this is the focus of this message; however, if we accept everything in our lives as the Lord’s, even the moment, we open up to being a real vessel and experience miracles of the moment that brings us our own personal joy, hope, faith, forgetfulness of past failures, and most of all, it brings us close to the knowing, feeling and understanding the presence of God. We give because we’ve been given to; and when we follow this principle, some how, more financial blessings come to us from random places and situations. If we trust He will always take care of us, and we give it ALL up to Him (Abraham giving his first born as a sacrifice); we will show a faith that surpasses ALL understanding and bring forth blessings that bless generations to come. Everything in our life comes down to one thing … FAITH!!! Faith to trust, faith to believe in the unknown from above, and faith that He is in control. If we let go and let God, we don’t need material things, we will trust He will provide His way. Think about it all the times you were on the edge and then randomly, money came in when you needed it most when you least expected it! ALL glory goes to God … period! Live, Love, and Laugh in and with Him, and you will discover every moment as your own personal miracle. AMEN!

Your Name

posted May 15, 2009 at 4:28 am

I love this prayer because it takes me back to where it all started from and that is God. He wakes us up everyday so that we can go to work pay our bills and take care of our love ones. It is by his grace we are blessed. It does not matter if we are rich or poor . God is always there to carry us through the rough times. When we least expects it our blessings come through right on time. We must believe and have faith that GOD will never let us down and he will always be there for us. This prayer put it in prospective so that we know where the money really comes from. God owns it all and he allows us to borrow it just to see how responsible we are with our blessings. Just take a look around and see how really blessed you are. Thank you Lord for blessing me..Amen

Robin

posted May 15, 2009 at 10:24 am

Thank you for sharing this!

Dawn

posted May 15, 2009 at 1:45 pm

I agree of course that all money is God’s money. However, I want to add that while He will always see us through he does not always provide financial support as we may like/wish. The key is to keep working hard to earn his money to provide for ourselves with his never ending guidence.

Henk

posted May 15, 2009 at 2:20 pm

Thank you for sharing this message with us. We sometimes lose sight that this is indeed God’s money and so thanks for the wake up call.

Your Name

posted May 16, 2009 at 3:23 am

BY BEING A GOOD STEWARD OF GOD’S WEALTH OR BLESSING,WE FIRST HAVE TO PROVE HOW EACH ONE CAN HANDLE THE SMALLEST AMOUNT AND CAN SUCCESSFULLY MAKE IT TO MAKE ENDS MEET INSPITE AND REGARDLESS OF THE
SITUATION.MONEY IS BECOMES A BLESSING IF YOU DON’T SERVE IT,LET THE MONEY SERVE US INSTEAD.I MAY NOT HAVE MONEY,LOTS OF MONEY,BUT MONEY DON’T HAVE ME EITHER!I TRY TO TAKE MONEY AS A MEANS TO PURCHASE NECESSITIES IN LIFE BUT TO DREAM AND GET OBSEESEED TOO MUCH IS A DEVIL’S WORK,IT WILL LEAVE US EMPTY AND NOT BE ABLE TO LIVE A LIFE OF SATISFACTION.YOU CANNOT SERVE TWO MASTERS,WHERE YOU LOVE AND SERVE THE OTHER AS WELL AS HATING THE OTHER,YOU CANNOT SERVE GOD AND THE MAMMONS,THAT IS THE BIBLE SAYS IN REGARDS TO MONEY MATTERS WHICH I
BELIEVE.

Your Name

posted May 16, 2009 at 10:53 am

Beautiful prayer, and of the utmost truth, everything in our life come`s from God, through him we have the strength to use money wisely and he see`s to our future in a way no one else can, we believe in the institution`s that are in our communitie`s for our financial need`s, he want`s us to believe in him as so.

Marguerite

posted May 16, 2009 at 1:07 pm

This prayer was very enlightening to me. It freed me up and released me from my shame of enjoying money. I truly do appreciate money and what I can do with it. Thanks for liberating me.

Jeff

posted March 7, 2012 at 9:13 am

I am not strong in prayers, can someone assist me please?
And I need this powerful prayers for financial breakthrough.

mel

posted May 15, 2012 at 12:13 pm

Shoulder Wound of Jesus Christ
Can be said once for serious emergencies, NEVER known to fail…
Oh loving Jesus, meek lamb of God, I a miserable sinner salute and worship the most sacred wound of Thy Shoulder, On which Thou didst bear Thy heavy cross, which so tore Thy flesh and laid Thy bones as to inflict an anguish greater than any other wound of Thy most Blessed Body.
I adore Thee, Oh Jesus most sorrowful, I praise and glorify Thee, and give thankfully to thee for this most Holy and sacred and painful wound, beseeching Thee by that exceeding pain, and by the crushing burden of Thy heavy Cross to be merciful to me on towards Heaven along the way of Thy Cross.(Mention Petition). Amen to all.

Kat Burns

posted August 9, 2013 at 10:29 am

Many years ago I prayed to find my way, a different way to truth. The next day, I found myself in front of the Center for creative Living, which was founded by Raymond Charles Barker. I love him and his truth. This is the truth and your Inner Self knows it is. The only time my life is not workin gis when I forget this. Bless us all. show t

Farewell, My Friends: May You Discover Your Own Rich Life
Sadly, today is my last blog on Beliefnet. It has been a tremendous pleasure and honor to have been a part of your lives for the last year. In parting, I want you to know that I hope to continue to be a resource to you through my work at The Money Coaching Institute. Our work as Money Coaches contin

posted 9:45:18pm Mar. 11, 2010 | read full post »

Wednesday's Blessing
Great Spirit, God, Creator of All I welcome You into my heart, mind, body and soul There is always room for You here. Grant me the wisdom to heed my inner voice And the strength to stay grounded while I sing my sacred song. Guide me down my chosen path and give me the courage to pursue what is avail

posted 10:25:31pm Mar. 10, 2010 | read full post »

Are You a Pessimist or Optimist?
I don't know about you but it feels to me that things are getting better. Our nation and the economy still have it's problems, but a hint of positive change does seem to be in the air, doesn't it? Or maybe, it's that spring is on the way and I'm feeling optimistic. Truth be told, I'm a bit tired of

posted 10:49:21pm Mar. 09, 2010 | read full post »

Are You a Shopaholic? An Interview with psychologist, April Lane Benson
I recently had the pleasure of meeting the reknown psychologist, April Lane Benson, at a conference in Arizona, where we were both keynote speakers. April's an expert in compulsive shopping. Afterwards, we had a chance to have lunch together and she gave me a copy of her new book, To Buy Or Not To B

posted 9:49:54am Mar. 08, 2010 | read full post »

Dealing With Our Money "Disorders"
Lately, it seems like the list of society's "money disorders" seems to be growing by the day. Common money issues today include: compulsive shopping, financial infidelity, debt addiction, hoarding, money phobia, compulsive gambling, financial enabling, and chronic under-earning.  What can we do

posted 11:35:27pm Mar. 04, 2010 | read full post »